|Founder||William Albert Flick|
|Jarl Dahlfors (CEO)|
|Services||Pest Control, weed control, gutter|
Number of employees
Flick Anticimex operates in the areas of pest control, building environments and hygiene. The company aim to create a healthy indoor environment through prevention, technology and sustainable solutions. Flick Anticimex employs around 5600 people, serving 2.5 million customers worldwide. In 2015, combined sales amounted to approximately 3.9 billion kronor.
In 1910 William Albert Flick, a dairy farmer, created a chemical compound that would control termites. His process and product were effective enough to found his own pest control business in 1918: called W.A. Flick & Co, later known as Flick Pest Control. Flick Anticimex was then established in Sweden at 1934 during a time when approximately half of Swedish homes were infested with bed bugs.
The company has offices in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and USA. From 2006 to 2012 the firm was owned by Ratos and listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange.
In 2012 Anticimex was sold to investor-owned EQT. The parent company is Anticimex International AB and the head office is located in Stockholm, Sweden.
- "Vår historia" (in Swedish). Anticimex AB. Archived from the original on 1 July 2011. Retrieved 29 September 2011.
- "Företagsledning och styrelse" (in Swedish). Ratos AB. Archived from the original on 29 September 2011. Retrieved 29 September 2011.
- "Anticimex organisation" (in Swedish). Anticimex AB. Archived from the original on 1 July 2011. Retrieved 29 September 2011.
- "Flick Pest Control History". Flick Anticimex. Retrieved 13 October 2016.
- "About Flick Anticimex". Flick Anticimex. Retrieved 25 October 2016.
- "הדברת פשפש המיטה". Monday, February 17, 2020
|This Sweden-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|