The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (November 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Garcia with the Nashville Sounds
|San Francisco Giants|
|Born: January 4, 1992|
Carolina, Puerto Rico
García made his professional debut in 2009 with the Gulf Coast Cardinals. He played for the Puerto Rico national baseball team at the 2015 Pan American Games. He was added to the 40-man roster on November 5, 2015. During the 2016 season, he split time between the Springfield Cardinals and the Memphis Redbirds. He posted a .238 batting average with 11 home runs and 43 RBIs between both clubs. In 2017, he once again split time between Springfield and Memphis, where he batted .282 with 16 home runs and 72 RBIs. He elected free agency on November 6, 2017, and signed a minor league contract with the Oakland Athletics on November 28. In 132 games he hit .254 with 25 HR and 91 RBI's in AAA. He elected free agency on November 2, 2018.
- "Garcia turns up the heat with Pan Am performance". Retrieved November 19, 2016.
- "Anthony Garcia Stats, Highlights, Bio - MiLB.com Stats - The Official Site of Minor League Baseball". Retrieved September 26, 2016.
- "Anthony Garcia Stats, Highlights, Bio - MiLB.com Stats - The Official Site of Minor League Baseball". Retrieved October 31, 2017.
- Slusser, Susan (November 28, 2017). "A's add outfielders, left-hander on minor-league deals". sfchronicle.com. Retrieved November 28, 2017.
- Career statistics and player information from Baseball-Reference (Minors)