|Full name||Anthony Don|
|Born||21 September 1987|
Manly, New South Wales, Australia
|Height||188 cm (6 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||100 kg (15 st 10 lb)|
As of 5 August 2019
He played for Country NSW in 2017.
Don was born in Manly, New South Wales, Australia.
In round six of the 2013 NRL season, Don made his NRL debut for the Titans against the Parramatta Eels. He finished his debut year playing 13 games and scoring 7 tries for the Gold Coast as the club finished 9th on the table.
In round 15 of the 2018 NRL season , Don played his 100th NRL games in the Titans' 32-10 win at Belmore Sports Ground, scoring a try. Don finished as the club's top try scorer in the 2018 season as the Gold Coast finished 14th on the table.
In the 2019 NRL season Don, became the Titans all-time leading try scorer surpassing David Mead. Don played 17 games for the Gold Coast and scored 8 tries as the club endured a horror year on and off the field finishing last.
Don has played in the Australian Universities Tour, playing in England, South Africa, South Grafton and France.
Don is the grandson of Ron Willey, a 1950s representative Fullback who coached Manly Warringah to premiership success in 1972 and 1973, before going onto a successful stint as New South Wales State of Origin coach. Willey was the first Origin coach to win a series 3-0 when he led NSW to victory over Queensland in the 1986 State of Origin series.
He is married to former lifesaver Samantha Don.
- "Anthony Don - Career Stats & Summary". Rugby League Project. Retrieved 2 April 2016.
- "Titans deal don | Grafton Daily Examiner". Dailyexaminer.com.au. 20 July 2012. Retrieved 2 April 2016.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2 May 2013. Retrieved 14 September 2014.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 3 September 2013. Retrieved 14 April 2013.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- NRL. "Anthony Don re-signs". Titans. Retrieved 2 April 2016.
- "Hayne wins out as Neil Henry sacked". Sporting News.
- "NRL coach Neil Henry sacked by Gold Coast Titans". The Guardian.
- "Gold Coast Titans announce sacking of Neil Henry". Fox Sports.
- "Gold Coast Titans 2018 season review". NRL.
- "Melbourne Storm defeat Gold Coast Titans after scare". News.com.au.
- "Not good enough blasts Arthur despite comfortable win". Sydney Morning Herald.
- "Proctor's apology to Titans fans". NRL.
- Webeck, Tony (15 May 2014). "Covell's shock at NSW call-up". nrl.com. Retrieved 1 September 2014.
- Travis Meyn (13 April 2013). "Gold Coast Debutant Anthony Don Brings A Top Rugby League Pedigree To The Game". The Courier Mail. Retrieved 14 April 2013.