Datin Anthea Phillipps B.Sc. (born 3 June 1956) is a British botanist. Phillipps was brought up in Sabah, Borneo as a child (and still dwells there today). She received a Botany degree from the University of Durham, England. She worked at the Sabah Museum before joining the Sabah Parks service from 1980 to 1987 as Park Ecologist, where she studied rhododendrons and pitcher plants. She lives in Kota Kinabalu, the capital of Sabah, and is married to Datuk Anthony Lamb (with two children, Serena and Alexander Lamb).
Publications authored or coauthored by Phillipps include:
- A Guide to the Parks of Sabah (1988)
- Rhododendrons of Sabah (1988) (with A. Lamb, G. Argent & S. Collenette)
- Pitcher-Plants of Borneo (1996) (with Anthony Lamb)
- Kinabalu - Summit of Borneo (1996) (with K.M. Wong)
- Kinabalu Park, Sabah, Malaysian Borneo (2000) (with Francis Liew)
- The Rhododendrons of Sabah, Malaysian Borneo (2007) (with G. Argent & A. Lamb)
- Natural History Publications (Borneo) Sdn. Bhd. "Natural History Publications (Borneo) Author Biography". Archived from the original on 14 July 2011. Retrieved 24 November 2010.
- IPNI. Phillipps.
|This article about a British botanist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|