It started in 1352 in the Persian calendar, 1974 CE.
It specializes in publishing Islamic books in particular Shi'a twelver literature, and after having published for 30 years they have produced several books that have been used as reference materials for other publications.
How it was foundedEdit
The founder had a meeting with Ayatollah Muhammad Husayn Tabataba'i and Professor Mahmoud al-Shihabi and other Ulama and shia scholars on establishing this type of publishing center. The result of the meeting led to the establishment of Ansariyan Publication.
The following are objectives of founding the publishing house:
- To spread the unadulterated Islamic teachings in various languages to the global world.
- To liberate the world from confusion,deviation and suspicion about Islam
- To present the real Islam to Muslims and non-Muslims alike.
- Aryanic.com. "سامان ترجمه پارسي - انگليسي - Ansariyan Publication". en.cotp.ir. Retrieved 2016-04-11.
- "Account Suspended". www.ansariyan.org. Retrieved 2016-04-11.
- Ansariyan HomePage
- "Ansariyan Publications - Google Search". books.google.com. Retrieved 2016-04-11.