Anne Elizabeth Moore
Anne Elizabeth Moore is an editor, artist, and is well known for her books Unmarketable: Brandalism, Copyfighting, Mocketing and the Erosion of Integrity, and Hey Kidz, Buy This Book: A Radical Primer on Corporate and Governmental Propaganda and Artistic Activism for Short People. She has also been highlighted for her work in zines and comics.
Moore was educated at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire and the School of the Art Institute of Chicago, and currently teaches Visual and Critical Studies at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago.
- Mother Jones: Unmarketable: Brandalism, Copyfighting, Mocketing, and the Erosion of Integrity. November/December 2007.
- Anne Elizabeth Moore: Unmarketable Archived August 13, 2014, at the Wayback Machine
- Anne Elizabeth Moore: Hey Kidz, Buy This Book: A Radical Primer on Corporate and Governmental Propaganda and Artistic Activism for Short People
- The Olympic (shell) games – Sports Archived February 4, 2010, at the Wayback Machine
- In Condemnation of Opting In – In These Times
- Print culture from 1889 to the present | Chicago Journal
- Houston Chronicle: Dressing up the comics. October 15, 2006.
- Time Out Chicago: Write or wrong: Anne Elizabeth Moore brings Cambodian women's zines to ThreeWalls. March 3, 2009.
- Punk Planet Forever. December 6, 2005.
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on April 4, 2012. Retrieved November 14, 2011. Cite uses deprecated parameter
|deadurl=(help)CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- SAIC: Anne Elizabeth Moore.