Treading Water (2005) was the selected title for the One Book, One Kootenay project in 2010. Wind Tails (2007), published as Far From Home by HarperCollins in the U.S., was shortlisted for the Evergreen Award. Sounding Line (2009) was a Chapters/Indigo Heather's Pick. Flying with Amelia was published in hardcover by McArthur & Company in 2011, and in trade paperback by Cormorant Books in 2014.
In 2011, DeGrace was named Nelson's third Cultural Ambassador. She has been a columnist for Nelson newspapers since 1989. She has illustrated several books for children, primarily for Polestar Press and Bluefield Books. As an editor and publishing consultant she has worked to produce several historical and local interest books.
- Nelson British Columbia in Photographs. (with Steve Thornton) Nelson: Ward Creek Press, 1996. ISBN 9780968073902
- The West Kootenay in Photographs. (with Steve Thornton) Nelson: Ward Creek Press, 1997. ISBN 0968073913
- Treading Water. Toronto: McArthur & Co, 2005. ISBN 155278598X
- Wind Tails. Toronto: McArthur & Co., 2007. ISBN 9781552787335
- Sounding Line. Toronto: McArthur & Co., 2009. ISBN 9781552788837
- Far From Home. (published in Canada as Wind Tails.) HarperCollins/Avon, 2009. ISBN 9780061728808
- Nelson British Columbia. (with Steve Thornton) Nelson: Ward Creek Press, 2010. ISBN 978-0968073933
- Flying with Amelia. Toronto: McArthur & Co., 2011. ISBN 9781770863569
- "A book to nurture patriotism". Wendy Elliott, Kings County News, July 1, 2013.
- "B.C. author explores outer and inner space in new novel" Colin Payne, Thompson Citizen, October 2, 2009.
- "Canadian history inspires author". Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, February 23, 2012
- "One Book One Kootenay selects Renata story". The Nelson Daily. Archived from the original on 2015-04-27. Retrieved 2015-04-19.
- "Great choice for Nelson's Cultural Ambassador". Nelson Star.
- "Treading Water". Quill and Quire.
- "Book Review | Treading Water by Anne DeGrace; Phantom Lake: North of 54 by Birk Sproxton Archived March 24, 2015, at the Wayback Machine. Canadian Literature
- "Sounding Line, by Anne DeGrace". The Globe and Mail.
- "Nelson author Anne DeGrace's book reviewed". Eli Geddis Nelson Star August 30, 2012.
- "Flying with Amelia, by Anne DeGrace". The Globe and Mail.