|Look up Annapolis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Annapolis is the capital of the U.S. state of Maryland.
Annapolis may also refer to:
- Related to Annapolis, Maryland:
- Annapolis (2006 film), a 2006 film set at the United States Naval Academy
- The Annapolis Conference, which was held in Annapolis, Maryland, in 2007, is informally referred to as "Annapolis"
- Annapolis Convention (1774–1776), Revolutionary War government of Maryland
- Annapolis Convention (1786), a convention which led to the Philadelphia Convention, aka Constitutional Convention, 1787
- USS Annapolis, any one of four ships of the U.S. Navy named for Annapolis, Maryland, most recently the Los Angeles-class submarine USS Annapolis (SSN-760).
- The United States Naval Academy, also known as Annapolis
- Annapolis Junction, Maryland, unincorporated community in Howard County, Maryland
- Annapolis, California, an unincorporated locality in Sonoma County, California
- Annapolis, Illinois
- Annapolis, Indiana, an unincorporated community
- Annapolis, Missouri, a town in the U.S. state of Missouri
- Annapolis, Ohio, an unincorporated community
- The commercial trawler Annapolis, built in 1937, which became the USS Merganser
- NSS Annapolis, former a very low frequency (VLF) and high frequency (HF) transmitter station operated by the United States Navy (1918–1999)
- Annapolis County, Nova Scotia, a county in the Canadian province of Nova Scotia
- Annapolis Royal, Nova Scotia, a town in Annapolis county Nova Scotia
- The Annapolis Valley, spanning Annapolis, Digby and Kings county; containing the Annapolis River
- The Annapolis (electoral district), a defunct federal electoral district in Nova Scotia
- The Annapolis (provincial electoral district), a current provincial electoral district in Nova Scotia
- Annapolis-class destroyer, a class of helicopter destroyers in Royal Canadian Navy service
- Anápolis, a city in Goiás
- St. John's College (Annapolis/Santa Fe), Annapolis, located in Annapolis, MD, referred to as the "Annapolis" campus
- The United States Naval Academy, located in Annapolis, Maryland, informally referred to as "Annapolis"
- The Annapolis Group, a nonprofit alliance of U.S. colleges.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Annapolis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.