Anissa Khedher (born 1 April 1980) is a French politician of La République En Marche! (LREM) who has been serving as a member of the French National Assembly since the 2017 elections, representing the department of Rhône.
|Member of the National Assembly for Rhône's 7th constituency|
|Assumed office |
21 June 2017
|Preceded by||Hélène Geoffroy|
|Born||1 April 1980|
|Political party||La République En Marche!|
In parliament, Khedher serves as member of the Committee on National Defense and the Armed Forces. In addition to her committee assignments, she is part of the Assembly's delegation to the NATO Parliamentary Assembly. She is also a member of the parliamentary friendship groups with Oman and Tunisia.
In July 2019, Khedher decided not to align with her parliamentary group's majority and became one of 52 LREM members who abstained from a vote on the French ratification of the European Union’s Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) with Canada.
- Guillaume Descours (20 June 2017), La diversité progresse à l'Assemblée nationale Le Figaro.
- "Elections législatives 2017". Ministry of the Interior (in French). Retrieved 19 June 2017.
- Anissa Khedher French National Assembly.
- Maël Thierry (22 May 2020), L’appel de 46 députés LREM : « Nous voulons peser de l’intérieur » L'Obs.
- Maxime Vaudano (24 July 2019), CETA : qui a voté quoi parmi les députés Le Monde.