The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (September 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Angellika started modeling in Washington DC during the mid 1980s as a straight size model. Eventually, she ended up with Ford as a plus size model. She has done photo shoots for Talbots, Chatherines, Lane Bryant, Evans, Ulla Popken, Just My Size and others.
Awards and honorsEdit
- In 1998, she was the first model to appear on two consecutive MODE covers and she has appeared on three covers in total.
- In June 1998, she was one of the models on the runway at the first Lane Bryant runway show.
- In 1999, she was the first model inducted into the International Model Hall of Fame.
- Figueroa Jones, Madeline. "My Shape, My Silhouette, I'm Confident - Sneak Peak into Plus Size Model Angellika Mortons New Documentary". Plus Model Mag. Retrieved 9 July 2014.
- Morton, Angellika (17 June 2012). "Plus Model Radio". Plus Model Radio (Radio). Interviewed by Chenese Lewis. Archived from the original (Web Radio) on 7 November 2012. Retrieved 9 July 2014.
- "MODE MAGAZINE – FEBRUARY 1998". Runway Revolution. Archived from the original on 14 July 2014. Retrieved 9 July 2014.
- Givhan, Robin (30 July 1998). "Lane Bryant follows lucrative market". The Washington Post. Retrieved 9 July 2014.