|Look up anemone or sea anemone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anemone is a genus of flowering plants in the buttercup family Ranunculaceae.
Anemone may also refer to:
- Wood anemone, a common name for various flowering plants in genus Anemonoides
- Rue anemone, a common name for Thalictrum thalictroides, a flowering plant in the buttercup family Ranunculaceae
- Sea anemone, a type of marine invertebrate
- Tube-dwelling anemone, another type of marine invertebrate
- Hippolytidae, anemone shrimp
- "Anemone", a song by the Brian Jonestown Massacre on their album Their Satanic Majesties' Second Request
- "Anemone", a song by L'Arc-en-Ciel on their album Clicked Singles Best 13
- "Anemone", a song by ClariS
- "Anemone", a song by Band-Maid on their album World Domination
- Anemone (band) is a neo-psychedelic quintet from Montréal, Quebec
- Other uses
- Anemone, a French radar used in the Super Etendard Modernise and the Dassault-Breguet/Dornier Alpha jet
- Anemone (Eureka Seven), one of the characters in the anime series Eureka Seven
- Anémone (born 1950), a French actress
- Anémone Marmottan (born 1988), French World Cup alpine ski racer
- USS Anemone, the name of more than one United States Navy ship
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anemone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.