This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (September 2018)
Andrea Febbraio is an Italian entrepreneur, writer, professor, and podcaster. Febbraio is the founder of Hypercast, an Italian podcast startup. He is also the creator of the podcast "Ciao Cicci".
|Occupation(s)||Entrepreneur, Writer, Professor, Podcaster|
|Known for||Founder, Hypercast|
As a writer, Febbraio is the co-author of Viral Video: Content is King, Distribution is Queen and Buzz Marketing Nei Social Media, business books in the field of digital marketing and social media. Febbraio is an angel investor and venture capitalist as well as a senior lecturer at SDA Bocconi School of Management and LUISS Business School. His success as an entrepreneur was documented in the book Startup di successo, a book detailing 20 years of Italy's internet entrepreneurs.
Febbraio began his career working at internet platform and digital media agencies during the dot-com boom in the 1990s. He is an economics graduate and became a business school lecturer in 2010. Febbraio is the former CEO of PromoDigital, an online advertising company he founded in 2008. The company was the first buzz marketing platform in Italy and was sold two years later to the Wikio Group, Europe's top blog-ranking service.
Febbraio's expanded his career to encompass that of an educator in 2010. He is a senior lecturer at SDA Bocconi School of Management and LUISS Business School where he teaches M.B.A. students. He is also a professional speaker, previously speaking at events such as the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, Social Media Week, I Strategy, and IAB Forum. His investing career is that of an angel investor as well as a partner in the venture capital firm Adriadne Capital.
As a writer, Febbraio has published two books. The first is Buzz Marketing Nei Social Media, a business book about buzz marketing in social media that was published in 2009. In 2014, he co-authored Viral Video: Content is King, Distribution is Queen along with Dario Caiazzo and Umberto Lisiero.
|2013||Viral Video: Content is King, Distribution is Queen||ISBN 9788867050987||Co-author with Dario Caiazzo and Umberto Lisiero, published by Ledizioni|
|2009||Buzz Marketing Nei Social Media||ISBN 9788895962375||Published by Fausto Lupetti Editore|
- "HYPERCAST CHIUDE I 7 MESI DEL 2023 CON FATTURATO A +70% E CON ALL'ATTIVO 16 PRODUZION". engage.it (in Italian). 2023-08-04.
- Oliva, Cristina. "Hypercast, il podcast 'Ciao Cicci' di Andrea Febbraio vicino al traguardo dei 200 mila download". engage.it (in Italian). Interno.
- Nappi, Teresa. "Hypercast chiude i 7 mesi del 2023 con fatturato a +70% e con all'attivo 16 produzioni". engage.it.
- Di Turi, Nicola (25 April 2014). "Vuoi fare la tua startup? Iscriviti all'università". Wired (in Italian). Retrieved 27 March 2015.
- "Startup di successo, in un libro il who's who degli innovatori italiani" (in Italian). Economy Up. 20 January 2015. Retrieved 27 March 2015.
- "Intervista ad Andrea Febbraio (PromoDigital)" (in Italian). Tagliaerbe. 25 March 2010. Retrieved 27 March 2015.
- "Wikio and PromoDigital Join Forces". TMC Net. Retrieved 27 March 2015.
- "Ebuzzing Protagonista Al Festival Di #Cannes". Teads. Archived from the original on 4 April 2015. Retrieved 29 March 2015.
- "Andrea Febbraio". Social Media Week. Retrieved 29 March 2015.
- "The Hague 13". I Strategy. Archived from the original on 8 November 2015. Retrieved 29 March 2015.
- "IAB Forum 2011 - Andrea Febbraio". My Marketing. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- "Andrea Febbrai". Angel. Retrieved 29 March 2015.
- "About The Team". Adriadne Capital. Archived from the original on 22 March 2015. Retrieved 29 March 2015.
- "Andrea_Febbraio". comunicazioneitaliana.it. Retrieved 2023-09-14.
- Russo, Roberto (4 April 2013). "L'informzione al tempo dei social network e dei video virali". BooksBlog. Retrieved 27 March 2015.