Anders Eggert Magnussen (born 14 May 1982) is a Danish handball player currently playing for Skjern Håndbold. He has previously played in Denmark for GOG and german side SG Flensburg-Handewitt. He was part of SG Flensburg-Handewitt team that won the 2013–14 EHF Champions League trophy. In his 11 years with SG Flensburg-Handewitt he played in 461 matches and scored 2531 times.
|Full name||Anders Eggert Magnussen|
14 May 1982|
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Playing position||Left wing|
|Current club||Skjern Håndbold|
|→ Skjern Håndbold (loan)|
Eggert made his debut for the Denmark men's national handball team in 2003. He became European Champion with the Danish team after winning the 2012 Championship in Serbia, defeating the host nation in the final, 21–19. In 2011 he was a part of the team that won the silver medal at the World Championships in Sweden.
- "Statistic Men's National Team. Team Roster, Denmark". DHF. Retrieved 19 January 2015.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Anders Eggert". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 4 December 2016.
- "Danish Cup Winners Men". DHF. Archived from the original on 16 September 2018. Retrieved 13 March 2015.
- "Goalscorers" (PDF). IHF World Championship 2013 official website. 26 January 2013. Archived from the original (PDF) on 23 January 2013. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
- Anders Eggert Magnussen at the European Handball Federation
- Anders Eggert Jensen at the International Olympic Committee
- Anders Eggert Jensen at the Olympic Channel
- Anders Eggert at Olympedia
|This biographical article related to Danish team handball is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|