|Look up anak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anak is a figure in the Hebrew Bible said to be the forefather of the Anakites.
Anak may also refer to:
- Anak County, a county in South Hwanghae province, North Korea
- Anak Tomb No. 3, noted archeological site in North Korea
- ANAK Society, secret society at the Georgia Institute of Technology
- Israeli Air Force nickname for their Boeing 377M Stratocruisers
- Temple for restoring full hit points in the computer role-playing game Drakkhen
- Anak the Parthian, a noble who lived in the mid 3rd century who murdered King Khosrov II of Armenia
In Malayo-Polynesian languages such as Indonesian, Malaysian, and Tagalog, anak means "child". In this sense it may refer to:
- Anak (song), 1977 Filipino song by Freddie Aguilar
- Anak (film), 2000 Filipino film
- Anak Mindanao, Philippine party list
- Anak Krakatoa, an island and caldera in Indonesia
- Anak Wungsu, Balinese monarch of the 10th century AD
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.