An amiri decree is a decree made by an emir or his representatives (Arabic: المرسوم الأميري), generally in Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
See for example:
- Amiri Decree Law No. 13 of 1984 (Bahrain), establishing a High Counsel for Labour Services
- Amiri Decree No. 11/1999 (Qatar) forming a Constitution Drafting Committee
- Amiri Decree No. 3 of 1988 as amended by the Amiri Decree No. 3 of 1996 (Ajman, UAE) creating and granting autonomous status to the Ajman Free Zone
- ^ "The labour Law for the Ministry - AMIRI DECREE LAW NO. 13 OF 1984". 2007-02-11. Archived from the original on 2007-02-11. Retrieved 2020-10-01.
- ^ "The Amiri Decree No.(11/1999)". 2007-06-08. Archived from the original on 2007-06-08. Retrieved 2020-10-01.
- ^ "Ajman Free Zone". 2007-05-28. Archived from the original on 2007-05-28. Retrieved 2020-10-01.