This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Amir Dayan (אמיר דיין), born 1974 in Tel Aviv, Israel, is an Israeli businessman and investor specializing in commercial real estate. He has been active in the European real estate and hotels business since 2005, primarily in Germany, UK and Netherlands. Amir Dayan is a shareholder in several real estate private and public stocks and funds.
Business structure and companiesEdit
Amir Dayan (אמיר דיין) is the principal shareholder of Ouram Holding S.à.r.l., which owns the largest shares of TLG Immobilien AG, the SDAX-listed real estate company with a focus on office, properties. On 18 November 2019 Aroundtown SA announced a merger with TLG Immobilien AG.
The value of Aroundtown is traded on the stock exchange at almost 11 billion euros, TLG has a market capitalization of over three billion euros. On February 2020 the merger has been finalized and created a company traded on the frankfurt stock exchange with 14 billion euro market cap.
Companies and corporate structureEdit
Amir Dayan and the Dayan Family are owners of the companies Ouram S.à.r.l., TLG Immobilien AG, Vivion S.a.r.l. and Golden Capital.
TLG Immobilien is an SDAX listed real estate company with a market capitalization of 3.2 billion Euro and a BBB rating by S&P. TLG was merged with Aroundtown SA in February 2020.
Vivion Holding S.à.r.l. is a real estate company based in Luxembourg. Its portfolio includes U.K. hotels and office buildings in Germany. The market value of assets under ownership amounts to over EUR 3 billion. Vivion owns over 50 hotels in Europe, mainly branded as Hilton, Holiday-Inn and Crowne Plaza. Vivion is rated BB+ by S&P, and issued in 2019 1 billion euro of bonds in the European capital market. The investment banks JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs and Citibank led the issuances.
Vivion is also the controlling stake holder of Golden Capital, which owns mainly office buildings in Germany and the Netherlands of over 2 billion euro. The key partners of Vivion in Golden Capital are the Canadian pension fund Ivanhoe Cambridge and the Israeli funds: Harel Insurance, Phoenix Insurance, Psagot Investment House and Bank Hapoalim (the largest Israeli bank).
- "הכל התחיל בדירת חדר וחצי: כך נהפכו 12 אחים ואחיות ישראלים ממשפחה קשת יום - למיליארדרים". TheMarker. Retrieved 2020-03-11.
- "Africa Israel Hotels buys old Jaffa customs house". en.globes.co.il (in Hebrew). 2019-09-02. Retrieved 2020-03-11.
- "Aroundtown und TLG: Milliardenfusion auf dem Immobilienmarkt steht bevor". ZEIT ONLINE (in German). Retrieved 2020-03-11.
- "Immobilien: Aroundtown SA und TLG Immobilien wollen fusionieren". manager magazin. Retrieved 2020-03-11.
- Kingston, Charles (2019-09-16). "TLG Immobilien buys stake in Aroundtown, mulling full merger". REFIRE. Retrieved 2020-03-11.
- GmbH, finanzen net. "DGAP-News: ADO Properties S.A.: Moshe Lahmani to resign from his board position, Co-optation of Moshe Dayan and Dr. Sebastian-Dominik Jais | Markets Insider". markets.businessinsider.com. Retrieved 2020-03-11.
- "template". www.tlg.de (in German). Retrieved 2020-03-11.
- "Ouram Holding erwirbt TLG". www.immobilienmanager.de. Retrieved 2020-03-11.
- "AROUNDTOWN AKTIE | Realtime-Kurs | Dividende | Nachrichten | A2DW8Z". boerse.de (in German). Retrieved 2020-03-11.
- "UK Hotel investments" (PDF).
- "Harel buys 15% of Dayan family's Golden Capital". en.globes.co.il (in Hebrew). 2018-05-21. Retrieved 2020-03-11.
- "Immobilien Zeitung". www.immobilien-zeitung.de (in German). Retrieved 2020-03-11.
This article needs additional or more specific categories. (March 2020)