American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology
The American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology (AJOG) is a peer reviewed journal of obstetrics and gynecology. It is popularly called the "Gray Journal". Since 1920, AJOG has continued the American Journal of Obstetrics and Diseases of Women and Children, which began publishing in 1868. AJOG has been Medline-indexed since 1965.
|Am J Obstet Gynecol|
|Discipline||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|LCCN||38000517 a 38000517|
It is the official publication of the following societies and associations:
- American Gynecological and Obstetrical Society
- Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Central Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Pacific Coast Obstetrical and Gynecological Society
- Society of Gynecologic Surgeons
- Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- South Atlantic Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
The journal also publishes selected papers from the annual meeting of the American Urogynecologic Society.