Amber Nash (born June 6, 1977) is an American actress. She currently stars in the cartoon Archer as Pam Poovey, whom she describes as "a sturdy bisexual". She also starred in the cartoon Frisky Dingo. Nash also has extensive experience in theatrical performances. She is a co-founder of The Doug Dank Project at Push Push Theatre, and also part of the Catch 23. Nash studied with Improv Olympic in Chicago. She has been doing theatre for approximately 13 years in the Atlanta, Georgia area. She is part of the Improv Ensemble at Dad's Garage Theater, where she is a performer, teacher, creator and director. She is also involved at The Laughing Matters, working as an improviser, actress and team builder. She is married to improviser and actor Kevin Gillese with whom she regularly collaborates on comedic projects through Dad's Garage Theatre.
|Born||June 6, 1977|
|Occupation||Actress, improviser, director, performer, teacher, creator, team builder|
Television and moviesEdit
- Axis (Film) (2017) - (post-production)
- Untitled Pajama Men Project (TV series) (2016)
- Hart of America (Youtube series) (2015)
- Archer (2009–Present)
- Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1 (2010)
- The Tedious Existence of Terrell B. Howell (2010)
- I Will Hurt You (2008)
- Frisky Dingo (2006–2007)
- Cast vs. Crew (2007)
- Let's Roll (2006)
- Holman, Curt (2011-01-15). "Creative Loafing Atlanta: Amber Nash voices for FX's "Archer"". Clatl.com. Retrieved 2012-02-11.
- "The Voice of Pam". Hulu. 2012-01-19. Retrieved 2012-02-11.
- "Amber Nash with The Doug Dank Project". Thedougdankproject.com. Retrieved 2012-02-11.
- "Improv Ensemble at Dad's Garage Theatre". Sketchworkscomedy.com. Retrieved 2012-02-11.
- New webseries finds Archer’s Amber Nash struggling with murders, cops, and Bigfoot
- "Catch23 The Begin-ninning". Catch23atlanta.com. 2009-02-23. Retrieved 2012-02-11.