Always: Sunset on Third Street 2
This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2021)
Always: Sunset on Third Street 2 (ALWAYS 続・三丁目の夕日) is a 2007 Japanese film directed by Takashi Yamazaki. It is a sequel to Always Sanchōme no Yūhi (Always: Sunset on Third Street ) (2005). At the 31st Japan Academy Prize it won two awards and received eleven other nominations.
|Always: Sunset on Third Street 2|
|Directed by||Takashi Yamazaki|
|Written by||Takashi Yamazaki|
Awards and nominationsEdit
- Won: Best Actor - Hidetaka Yoshioka
- Won: Best Sound Recording - Hitoshi Tsurumaki
- Nominated: Best Picture
- Nominated: Best Director - Takashi Yamazaki
- Nominated: Best Screenplay - Takashi Yamazaki and Ryota Kosawa
- Nominated: Best Actor in a Supporting Role - Shinichi Tsutsumi
- Nominated: Best Actress in a Supporting Role - Maki Horikita
- Nominated: Best Actress in a Supporting Role - Hiroko Yakushimaru
- Nominated: Best Music - Naoki Sato
- Nominated: Best Cinematography - Kozo Shibasaki
- Nominated: Best Lighting Direction - Kenichi Mizuno
- Nominated: Best Art Direction - Anri Jojo
- Nominated: Best Film Editing - Ryuji Miyajima
Asian Film Awards 2008
- Russell Edwards (27 November 2007). "Always: Sunset on Third Street 2". Variety. Archived from the original on 5 July 2021. Retrieved 5 July 2021.
- "Always: Sunset on Third Street 2". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 5 July 2021.
- Mark Schilling (2 November 2007). "Always Zoku 3-chome no Yuhi". The Japan Times. Archived from the original on 5 July 2021. Retrieved 5 July 2021.
- 第31回 日本アカデミー賞 (in Japanese). Japan Academy Prize. Archived from the original on 3 October 2010. Retrieved 7 November 2010.
- Always zoku san-chôme no yûhi - IMDb, retrieved 26 August 2020