|Look up alum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alum is a species and class of chemical compound.
- Potassium alum, the prototypical member of the class, often referred to simply as alum.
Alum may also refer to:
- Alum, Texas, a community in the United States
- Alumnus, a graduate of a particular institution
- Alum Pot, a pothole in Simon Fell, North Yorkshire, England
- Ålum Runestones, four Viking age runestones located in Ålum, Denmark
- Robert Alum (died 1417), an English medieval bishop and university chancellor
- Allum, surname
- Allums, surname
- Alum Bay
- Alum Creek (disambiguation)
- Alum Rock (disambiguation)
- Alum Springs (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.