|Look up altura in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Altura may refer to:
- Altura (Trieste), a neighbourhood in Trieste, Italy
- Altura (Castro Marim), a town and civil parish in the Algarve, Portugal
- Altura (Castellón), a municipality in Spain
- Altura, Minnesota, a city in the United States
- Altura, New Jersey, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Altura Credit Union, a credit union in California, United States
- Altura, a fictional kingdom in Italo Montemezzi's L'amore dei tre re
- Altura (film), a 1949 Italian drama film
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Altura.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.