This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2011)
|All Fired Up|
|Studio album by|
|Studio||Marcus Recording Studios, London, UK|
|Genre||Heavy metal, hard rock|
|Singles from All Fired Up|
|Collector's Guide to Heavy Metal||6/10|
In 1984, Fastway recorded again with Eddie Kramer their next album, with the former Taste bassist Charlie McCracken (his only contribution to the band). A music video for the title-track, was released and it soon received distribution through various TV channels like MTV and VH1. The sound of the LP is more blues-based than their previous album and ended up with more melodic elements. All Fired Up had received good reviews, but failed to reach more success due to increasing popularity of glam metal in the charts that same year. To support the album, Fastway opened for Rush on their Grace Under Pressure tour.
After the hardships of touring, Shirley and McCracken left the band in 1985.
All song written and composed by Fastway.
|1.||"All Fired Up"||2:43|
|3.||"Steal the Show"||3:38|
|8.||"Hung Up on Love"||3:27|
|11.||"If You Could See"||4:36|
- Dave King - lead vocals.
- 'Fast' Eddie Clarke - guitar.
- Charlie McCracken - bass guitar.
- Jerry Shirley - drums.
- Eddie Kramer - producer, engineer, mixing, remixing at the Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Tim Hunt - engineer, mixing at Townhouse Studios , London
- Julian Wheatley - tape operator
- Owen Davies, Ben Kape, Dave Wittman, Tom Swift - assistant engineers
- George Marino - mastering at Sterling Sound, New York
- Jo Mirowski, Torchlight, London - cover design.
- Chris Moore - illustration.
- Allan Ballard - photography.
- Simon Cantwell - art direction.