Alicia Blagg (born 21 October 1996) is a British diver.
|Full name||Alicia Jane Blagg|
21 October 1996 |
|Club||City of Leeds club|
In 2010 Blagg became the England's youngest ever double national champion when she won both the 1 metre springboard and 3 metre synchronised titles in the British championships. In 2012 she was selected to represent Great Britain in the 2012 London Olympics in the Women's synchronised 3 metre springboard event. In 2016 she competed in 3m springboard synchronized diving representing GB in 2016 Rio Olympics alongside Rebecca Gallantree, and they finished in the 5th place.
According to her instagram profile she is based in Leeds and Miami as of 2017, having moved to America for university.
- FINA/NVC Diving World Series 2015 #1 Beijing (CHN) – Women Synchronised 3m
- "Alicia". www.teamgb.com. Retrieved 29 July 2012.
- "Alicia Blagg". www.swimming.org. Retrieved 29 July 2012.
- "Alicia Blagg". www.london2012.com. Retrieved 29 July 2012.
- "Rio Olympics 2016: British diving duo Alicia Blagg and Rebecca Gallantree miss out on a medal as China take gold". The Telegraph. Retrieved 2017-03-27.