This article may contain excessive or inappropriate references to self-published sources. (February 2021)
Ali Al Bukhaiti (born 10 September 1976) is a Yemeni politician, journalist, and writer. He was a spokesman for the Houthi movement, Until deciding to split up from them. He moved between Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Lebanon, and currently lives in the United Kingdom, Wrote several political articles published on many sites, He appeared in hundreds of interviews on Famous news channels, Such as BBC, RT, Al-Jazeera, Al-Arabiya, and Al-Hurra. Al-Bukhayti was close to the former Yemeni president, Ali Abdullah Saleh, He attacked the Houthis and their practices in Yemen, and as a result, he and his relatives were subjected to harassment and threats from them. In 2019, Al-Bukhaiti declaring it "Irreligion", and attacked the Islam and its rulings, He and his family came under pressure because of this.
Ali Al Bukhaiti
Ali Nasser Qaid Al Bukhaiti
(Arabic: علي ناصر قايد البخيتي)
10 September 1976
Yemen, Dhamar Governorate
|Children||Tujan al-Bukhaiti (daughter)|
- "Outrage over Jordan trial for Yemeni teenager's 'blasphemous' Facebook posts". The New Arab. Retrieved 2021-05-26.
- "Ali Al-Bukhaiti's Blog". blogs.timesofisrael.com. Retrieved 2021-02-20.
- الشميري, أحمد (2020-06-29). الحوثي البخيتي.. من العمالة لطهران إلى التطبيع مع إسرائيل. Okaz (in Arabic). Archived from the original on 2020-06-29. Retrieved 2021-02-20.
- علي البخيتي. yemen-press.net (in Arabic). Retrieved 2021-02-20.
- Al-Bukhaiti, Ali. "Those Muslims who cheer when Jews are killed". blogs.timesofisrael.com. Times of israel. Archived from the original on 2017-06-03. Retrieved 2021-02-20.
- علي البخيتي. hunaaden.com. Retrieved 2021-02-20.
- الملعب - علي البخيتي. al-mlab.com. Retrieved 2021-02-20.
- Flies, Lord of the. علي البخيتي. كريتر سكاي (in Arabic). Retrieved 2021-02-20.
- الأخوان البخيتي فرقتهما الحرب في اليمن وجمعهما العالم هذا المساء [The Bakhiti brothers were separated by the war in Yemen, and the world brought them together this evening]. BBC News AR. 31 March 2019 – via YouTube.
- علي البخيتي: أنصار الله على بعد أمتار من الحرس السعودي وسيخوضون حرب استنزاف. RT Arabic. 30 March 2015 – via YouTube.
- الإتجاه المعاكس - ماذا يريد الحوثيون باليمن؟ [What houtis want in yemen, The Opposite Direction]. Al-Jazeera (in Arabic). 12 February 2014. Archived from the original on 2014-02-28 – via YouTube.
- علي البخيتي لمذيع العربية الحدث: إذا كان هناك مخلوع فهو هادي الذي فر للرياض وليس الرئيس السابق صالح [Ali Al-Bukhaiti to Al-Arabiya Al-Hadath announcer: If there was a deposed, it is Hadi who fled to Riyadh, not the former president Saleh]. Ali Albukhaiti علي البخيتي. 3 September 2017 – via Youtube.
- البخيتي لقناة الحرة: الحكومة اليمنية لا تتحكم في المؤسسات ولا تسيطر على الأرض وغارقة في الفساد [Al-Bukhaiti to Al-Hurra TV: The Yemeni government does not control institutions, does not control the land, and is mired in corruption]. Ali Albukhaiti علي البخيتي. 4 February 2021 – via YouTube.
- تسجيل مسرب يكشف تسهيل صالح انقلاب الحوثيين. Al Jazeera (in Arabic). Retrieved 2021-02-20.
- Millichronicle (2019-11-12). "Iran-backed Houthis and ISIS are same, both use Jihad and God's religion as pretext, says Yemeni Politician Ali Albukhaiti". Retrieved 2021-02-20.
- اليمن.. الحوثيون يضايقون أقارب قيادي منشق عنهم [Yemen .. The Houthis harass the relatives of a dissident leader]. العربية (in Arabic). 2015-12-02. Archived from the original on 2021-01-31. Retrieved 2021-02-20.
- Albukhaiti, Ali (2020-12-27). "When I became a Irreligion person". Twitter (Tweet). Archived from the original on 2020-12-27.
When I became a Irreligion person, I was completely free of nervousness, and I did not look at the religious and sectarian background of the other, I look at the sophistication of his morals, and the morals that I talk about are related to his good treatment and commitment to his word, so I have nothing to do with what he wears or drinks or how he lives his private life. And I realized that religious fanaticism only sows hatred and division.
- Albukhaiti, Ali (2021-01-30). "Have you seen the god of religions feed a hungry person". Twitter (Tweet). Archived from the original on 2021-01-30.
Have you seen the god of religions feed a hungry person or vaccinate a person in order to protect him from smallpox and polio? The god of religions is a parasitic opportunistic character made by religions and claimed that he was the one who inspired inventors, without anyone asking himself where his inspiration was during the past 200 thousand years of the life of humanity in which it suffered from all these epidemics ! #Religions_Mankind
- جدل حول أزمة ابنة سياسي يمني مع مدرستها [Controversy over the daughter of a Yemeni politician with her school]. Al Arabiya. 2019-12-19 – via YouTube.