Alexandra Sorina (Russian: Александра Зорина; born Aleksandra Tsvikevich, 17 September 1899 – 31 May 1973) was a Russian Empire born actress who had a career in Germany, mainly in film.
17 September 1899
|Died||31 May 1973 (aged 73)|
- Peter the Great (1922)
- The Money Devil (1923)
- The Malay Junk (1924)
- The Hands of Orlac (1924)
- The Pearls of Doctor Talmadge (1925)
- Old Mamsell's Secret (1925)
- The Director General (1925)
- The Woman Who Did (1925)
- The Circus Princess (1925)
- The Most Beautiful Woman in Paris (1928)
- Rasputin, Demon with Women (1932)
- Ragowski, Christian. The Many Faces of Weimar Cinema: Rediscovering Germany's Filmic Legacy. Camden House, 2010.