Alex Rodriguez Gorrin(Redirected from Alex Rodriguez (Spanish footballer))
|Full name||Alejandro Rodriguez Gorrin|
|Date of birth||1 August 1993|
|Place of birth||Tenerife, Spain|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Playing position||Central midfielder|
|Sepsi Sfântu Gheorghe|
|2014||Wellington Phoenix Reserves||1||(0)|
|2018–||Sepsi Sfântu Gheorghe||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17 January 2018
After being released by Sunderland in 2014, Rodriguez signed with New Zealand-based A-League club Wellington Phoenix. In July 2014, Rodriguez scored his first Phoenix goal in a pre-season friendly win over Premier League side West Ham after earlier setting up the opening goal. Alex made his competitive debut for Wellington in the side's loss to Perth Glory in the opening round of the 2014–15 A-League.
- As of match played 7 March 2015
- "Phoenix Signs Spanish Midfielder Alex". The World Game. 17 April 2014. Retrieved 23 October 2014.
- Plumb, Simon (23 July 2014). "Wellington Phoenix stun EPL side West Ham". Stuff.co.nz. Retrieved 23 October 2014.
- Richardson, Daniel (12 October 2014). "Football: Merrick sums up loss succinctly". Otago Daily Times. Retrieved 24 October 2014.
- "Alex Rodriguez Confirmado No Boavista" [Alex Rodriguez confirmed on Boavista]. Record (in Portuguese). 6 June 2017.
- "Alex Gorrin". Soccerway. Retrieved 24 October 2014.
- Alejandro Gorrin at Soccerway