Alexandre Marx Carneiro (born November 21, 1987) is a Brazilian/American international personal trainer best known for transforming people's body and health. Certified nutritionist & personal trainer, International Federation of BodyBuilding & Fitness former professional IFBB men's physique, kinesiologist, and celebrity coach. In 2017 Alexandre was published as a health author with his first book ‘Fitting In - The Mask of Health’ discussing the dilemma of contemporary social image in the health world. Additionally, in 2017 Alexandre opened Denver's top private personal training studio teaching his philosophy with his Driven team. Today he is one of the leading authorities of fitness and wellness in the state of Colorado transforming peoples lives and healths. As a television host for the largest Hispanic speaking network, Univision, Alexandre also provides weekly advice on how everyone can benefit from exercise and eating smart for their goals.
|Born||November 21, 1987|
Brasília, DF, Brazil
|Education||University of Northern Colorado (kinesiology / nutrition)|
Carneiro was the first Brazilian and Latino in the history of the International Federation of BodyBuilding & Fitness Men's Physique division to win an overall title in the NPC[clarification needed] California Men's Physique division and the first Brazilian and Latino to represent South America in the first Mr. Olympia Physique showdown in 2013. He was also the first International Federation of BodyBuilding & Fitness Pro Physique in the history of Colorado.
Biography and careerEdit
Carneiro began his fitness journey at the age of 17 when his passion for fitness grew one summer afternoon when his older brother took him to his local gym. He began training when he was a junior at Nido de Aguila International School in Santiago de Chile. From an early age one of his parents moved to Rome Italy where he grew up and spent most of his years traveling around the world. At the age of 10 his parents relocated to Santiago de Chile where he spent 8 years. Carneiro was an average student, he didn't shine in math, science, or sports but loved spending time on the computer where he learned a lot about graphic design and web design. However, it wasn't until he was a sophomore in High School that his passion for sports grew and brought a desire to want to be better at them. Desiring to get to know the body better Carneiro designed to commit to coming to the United States and become a Physical Therapist yet changed his degree later to Spots and Exercise Science and Nutrition. During his college years at University of Northern Colorado, Carneiro developed a huge passion for bodybuilding and physique enhancement and spent his years studying and becoming a world known fitness model. Carneiro has been featured on the cover of several fitness magazines such, as Muscle & Body, MuscleMag, Revista Fisico and Muscle in Form. He also has over 40 international appearances in magazines such as Muscle & Fitness, Men's Health, Men's Fitness, Men's Exercise and more around the globe.
|2015||IFBB Mile High Pro||3rd|
|2015||IFBB MuscleContest Vegas Atlantis||3rd|
|2015||IFBB MuscleContest L.A. Grand Prix Pro||4th|
|2015||IFBB Governor's Cup||5th|
|2014||IFBB Mile High Pro||2nd|
|2014||IFBB MuscleContest L.A. Grand Prix Pro||6th|
|2013||IFBB Mr. Olympia||10th|
|2013||IFBB Greater Gulf States||2nd|
|2013||IFBB MuscleContest L.A. Grand Prix ProGran Prix Pro||3rd|
|2012||IFBB Houston Pro||2nd|
|2012||IFBB MuscleContest L.A. Grand Prix Pro||5th|
|2012||IFBB Governor's Cup||2nd|
|2011||NPC Jr. Nationals – 1st Place Class A||Qualified to be IFBB Pro|
|2011||NPC Jr. USAs||3rd Class A|
|2011||NPC Northern Championships||Height Class Winner 1st|
|2011||NPC MuscleContest Championships||Height C 1st *Overall Champion Men's Physique|
|2010||Olympia Muscle and Fitness Model|
- Telemundo Denver Fitness Personality/ Host
- Channel 9 Fitness Expert
- CNWN 2 Fitness Expert
- FOX 31 Denver Fitness Expert
- Canal TRO Colombia - Special Morning Guest
- Univision Health Host
- FOX 31 / KDVR Denver - Celebrity Fitness Guest COVID-19 Edition
- FOX 21 - Celebrity Fitness Guest
- KTLA 5 Los Angeles CW - Celebrity Personal Trainer Guest
- "Alex Carnerio". Bodybuilding.com. Archived from the original on 1 September 2015. Retrieved 13 September 2015.
- "IFBB PHYSIQUE PRO & FITNESS TV PERSONALITY". Truestrength. Retrieved 13 September 2015.
- "Interview With Physique Athlete and Pro-Fitness Model Alex Carneiro". ManiacFitness. Retrieved 13 September 2015.
- "Personal Trainer of the month". Bodybuilding.com. Retrieved 13 September 2015.
- "Muscle & Strength Talks To Shredded Men's Physique Champion Alex Carneiro". Muscle and Health. Retrieved 13 September 2015.
- "Alex Carnerio, 2014". Magiclight. Retrieved 13 September 2015.
- "Body builder looks to crush stereotypes". Fox Denver. Retrieved 13 September 2015.
- Pharm, Muscle. "NPC News Olympia Central: Men's Physique – Who's It Going Be?". NPC news. Retrieved 13 September 2015.
- "IFBB Pro and Fitness Model Alex Carneiro Talks to Directlyfitness.com". DirectlyFitness. Retrieved 13 September 2015.
- "Alex Carneiro Interview". Genetic War. Retrieved 13 September 2015.
- "Learn the secret to dropping body fat from IFBB pro Alex Carneiro". HealthHeaven. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 13 September 2015.
- "Fitness Model Alex Carneiro Talks with Sixpackfactory.com". Sicpackfactory.com. Retrieved 13 September 2015.
- "Alex Carnerio". No Time Wheysted. Archived from the original on 8 September 2015. Retrieved 13 September 2015.
- "BodyBuilder Profile". contest.bodybuilding.com. Retrieved 13 September 2015.