Alesia may refer to:
- Alesia (city), an ancient city in Gaul
- Alésia (Paris Métro), a station in the Paris Métro
- Rue d'Alésia, Paris
- Le quartier Alésia, an unofficial district of Paris that mostly overlaps Petit-Montrouge
- United States
- SS Alesia, a French ocean liner in service 1882-99
- "Alesia", a song by the Swiss folk metal band Eluveitie on their 2012 album Helvetios
- Caesar (game), a board game originally published using the name Alesia
- "Alesia", an electronic music group signed to OWSLA and Ultra Records
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alesia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.