|Look up album, albums, or álbum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An album is a collection of audio and video recordings.
Album may also refer to:
Film and televisionEdit
- Album (Ancient Rome), a board chalked or painted white, on which public notices were inscribed in black.
- Album (magazine), a photography magazine
- Autograph book, a book in which autographs are kept
- Comics album, a common format for publishing Franco-Belgian comics
- Confession album, used to record the opinions of friends
- Muraqqa, containing Islamic miniature paintings and calligraphy
- Photograph album, a book of related photographs
- Stamp album, a book in which a collection of postage stamps may be stored and displayed
- Sticker album, a book in which a collection of stickers may be stored and displayed