Alberto Rivolta (4 November 1967 – 3 November 2019) was an Italian professional footballer who played as a defender. He was a member of the Internazionale team that won the 1988–89 Serie A title, making one 12-minute appearance in the penultimate away game of the season against Torino. However, injuries and loss of form forced him into an early retirement by 1992 at the age of just 24. In 1994, he was diagnosed with ependymoma, an illness that would eventually cause his death in 2019. He also played for Parma, Livorno and Seregno. Internationally, he was a member of the Italian under-20 squad at the 1987 FIFA World Youth Championship.
|Date of birth||4 November 1967|
|Place of birth||Lissone, Italy|
|Date of death||3 November 2019(aged 51)|
|Place of death||Monza, Italy|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|1987–1988||→ Parma (loan)||5||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
- Serie A champions: 1988–89
- "Alberto Rivolta". FIFA. Retrieved April 7, 2017.
- "Alberto Rivolta". F.C. Internazionale Milano. Retrieved April 7, 2017.
- "Biografia di Rivolta Alberto". EnciclopediaCalciatori.it. Archived from the original on April 8, 2017. Retrieved April 7, 2017.
- "È morto Alberto Rivolta, difensore dell'Inter dei record del Trap". La Gazzetta dello Sport - Tutto il rosa della vita (in Italian). 2019-11-03. Retrieved 2019-11-04."È morto Alberto Rivolta, difensore dell'Inter dei record del Trap". La Gazzetta dello Sport - Tutto il rosa della vita (in Italian). 2019-11-03. Retrieved 2019-11-04.
|This biographical article related to association football in Italy, about a defender born in the 1960s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|