Albert Seitz (24 June 1872 – 23 September 1937) was a French composer and viola player.
Born in Besançon, Seitz was a violist with the Orchestre de la Société des Concerts du Conservatoire from 1900 to 1932.
- Un nuage à la lune de miel, Opérette in 1 act (1896); libretto by Charles Frot
- Lamento for harmonium and piano (1898)
- Chant dans la nuit, 2 Pièces for flute (or violin) or cello and piano, Op. 14 (published 1901 by Demets of Paris)
- Aux jours heureux
- Sextet No. 1 for flute, oboe, clarinet, bassoon, horn and piano, Op. 22 No. 1
- Sextet No. 2 for flute, oboe, clarinet, bassoon, horn and piano, Op. 22 No. 2
- String Quartet in C major, Op. 24
- Sonata in C minor for violin and piano, Op. 30 (1904)
- Fantaisie de concert in D minor for viola or cello and piano, Op. 31 (1904)
- 2 Pièces for violin and piano, Op. 33
- Danse szekler
- Offertoire, Trio for violin, harmonium and piano, Op. 37 (1899)
- Cloches pascales, Trio for violin, harmonium and piano, Op. 44 (1899)
- Andante cantabile for clarinet and organ
- "D Kern Holoman (2004). The Société des Concerts du Conservatoire, 1828–1967, University of California Press". Archived from the original on 2012-03-29. Retrieved 2011-09-30.
- See http://catalogue.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/cb43268380q/PUBLIC