He also wrote a trilogy of literary criticism involving American poetry.
- The Tenth Muse: The Psyche of the American Poet
- A Coherent Splendor: The American Poetic Renaissance, 1910–1950
- American Poetry after Modernism: The Power of the Word
His books are held in libraries worldwide.
- "Albert Gelpi | Department of English". english.stanford.edu. Retrieved 2018-01-17.
- "American Poetry After Modernism: The Power of the Word by Albert Gelpi | Twentieth-Century Literature | Duke University Press". read.dukeupress.edu. Retrieved 2018-01-17.
- "Emily Dickinson : the mind of the poet (Book, 1971) [WorldCat.org]". worldcat.org. Retrieved 2018-01-17.
|This biography of an American academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|