Alan P. Bell
Bell was born in Newark, New Jersey on 18 January 1932. He earned an undergraduate degree from University of the South and a master's degree from General Theological Seminary. In 1964 he earned a doctorate from Columbia University. He was the father of violinist Joshua Bell.
- The Personality of a Child Molester: An Analysis of Dreams (1971)
- Homosexuality: An Annotated Bibliography (1972)
- Homosexualities: A Study of Diversity Among Men and Women (1978)
- Sexual Preference (1981)
- Stockton, Rex (2002). "Alan Paul Bell (1932-2002): Obituary". American Psychologist. 57 (12): 1121. doi:10.1037/0003-066X.57.12.1121.
- McCoubrey, Carmel (24 May 2002). "Alan P. Bell, 70, Researcher Of Influences on Homosexuality". New York Times.
|This biography of an American psychologist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|