Aladdin – Naam Toh Suna Hoga
Aladdin – Naam Toh Suna Hoga (transl. Aladdin – You must have heard the name) is an Indian fantasy television series based on the Arabian nights character Aladdin. The series premiered on 21 August 2018 on Sony SAB. Aladdin is a young man who falls in love with Princess Yasmine. His life changes after he finds a magical lamp which has a genie inside. Siddharth Nigam stars as Aladdin and Avneet Kaur starred as Princess Yasmine for the first two seasons. Kaur was replaced by Ashi Singh in 2020. The series ended on 5 February 2021.
|Aladdin – Naam Toh Suna Hoga|
Aladdin – Naam Toh Suna Hoga
|Also known as||Aladdin|
|Creative director||Pooja Hingorani|
|Theme music composer||Souvyk Chakraborty|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||3|
|No. of episodes||572|
|Running time||Approx. 20–23 minutes|
|Production company||Peninsula Pictures|
|Distributor||Sony Pictures Networks|
|Original network||Sony SAB|
|Original release||21 August 2018 –|
5 February 2021
|Season||No. of episodes||Originally broadcast (India)|
|First aired||Last aired|
|1||207||21 August 2018||31 May 2019|
|2||250||3 June 2019||28 August 2020|
|3||115||31 August 2020||5 February 2021|
The series revolves around Aladdin, a kind-hearted thief, as he falls in love with Princess Yasmine, befriends the wish-granting Genie of the Lamp, and battles Zafar and later the evil enchantress Mallika, and again with Sultan Aiyyar Zafar after his rebirth.
Aladdin is born in Baghdad as the only son of Rukhsaar and Omar, the once royal guard of Baghdad, now termed as a traitor. Though he is a thief, Aladdin is a kind-hearted, hopelessly romantic poet, funny, brave, and courageous young boy. His biggest dream is meeting Princess Yasmine of Baghdad, with whom he fell in love at first sight (when he was a child). He brings a magical lamp in exchange for ten thousand gold coins for the evil Grand Vizier of Baghdad, Zafar but gets confined in a cave. He rubs the lamp and becomes the master of the Genie of The Lamp. He names him Ginu.
Zafar tries to steal the lamp from Aladdin but fails. Aladdin strolls in the streets of Baghdad for several tasks. Princess Yasmine isn't allowed to roam Baghdad for her mother, Queen Mallika denies. Still, she disguises herself and wanders around in Baghdad in common clothes, ensuring the citizens' welfare. Aladdin and Yasmine often bump into each other. Yasmine hates that Aladdin (Kalachor) only likes Shehzaadi Yasmine because of the title, and hence, she introduces herself as Sana. Initially, they do not get along well, but soon they become friends and fall in love.
Zafar finds the Genie Of The Ring in Misr (Egypt). He finds Ginu, turns him evil, and erases all of his memories with Aladdin. He kills Sultan, i.e., Yasmine's father, framing Aladdin for the murder, and betrays Genie Of The Ring. A heartbroken Yasmine reveals her truth to a shocked and perplexed Aladdin and orders to bury him alive in a short square closed room without any opening and sand-filled in it. Everyone scorns Rukhsaar as her husband, and her son is termed as traitors.
One year later, Aladdin is shown to be still alive, living in Misr. His father Omar and Bulbul Chacha saved him. In the process, Omar gets killed. Aladdin finds Genie Of The Ring (he calls him Anguthi Chaap) and discovers Zafar's crimes. Aladdin vows to seek revenge. The duo finds two more genies – an Uncle and Niece duo, Jinnee Minee and Chand Changezi (who is called ChaCha), along with an enormous amount of wealth.
They take up the names Ali (Aladdin), a merchant from Ankara, his siblings Sara (Jinne Minne), and Chand Changezi (ChaCha), and their servant Jhumuru (Anghuti Chaap) to foil Zafar's evil intentions. Gulbadan (Aladdin's cousin) and Yasmine recognize Aladdin's innocence and then decide to help him. Together, they turn Ginu back to his good form, and Aladdin is reunited with his mother. Zafar intends to reach Mallika, an evil enchantress, with the Gold Tower's help, but Aladdin and Yasmine stop him. Zafar, with the help of his sister, Zeher, finds out Ali and Ginu's truth. Aladdin and his group consisted of Yasmine, Rukhsaar, Gulbadan, Ginu, Anghuti Chaap, Jinne Minne, and ChaCha (the Toli), bring Zafar's offenses in front of Baghdad. Zafar dies, and Zeher escapes from Baghdad.
A month later
Everyone in Baghdad is celebrating Aladdin and Yasmine's engagement. A disguised Mallika arrives and plans for destruction by using the Devil's Dagger. She turns Aladdin's mother into a captivated genie with a bracelet and persuades Aladdin to bring the three parts of the Devil's Dagger. In a fight with Zafar's sister Zeher, Aladdin unknowingly opens a prison from which a lookalike of Zafar comes out and helps Aladdin. He introduces himself as Faraz, Zafar and Zeher's younger brother. Together they collect all three parts of Devil's Dagger by which Aladdin kills Mallika, and his mother is brought back to human form.
Faraz is then revealed to be Zafar himself, who returned to take revenge from Aladdin and Zeher, killing the real Faraz. Using the Dagger, which is now more powerful because of Mallika's blood, Zafar becomes Aiyyar Zafar. Aladdin and Yasmine decide to go to Hell to save their father from punishment because he had given Aladdin a Dagger piece. After they reach Hell, they give the red box to Zafar, which he wants, and in return, he frees Omar from punishment. Aladdin tells Omar that the real red box is with them, not with Zafar. Omar sends the real box to a safer place. Omar, knowing that Aladdin and Yasmine can bring the box, pushes them into lava, killing them so that the box cannot be brought back. Then he jumps into the lava to punish himself for killing Yasmine and Aladdin. Zafar uses a spell that erases Aladdin and Yasmine's memories from the minds of Baghdad's citizens and becomes the Sultan. Aladdin and Yasmine are reborn in Turkistan.
18 years later, Aladdin is shown as the spoilt and lazy prince of Turkistan and Yasmine as a kind-hearted, ordinary thief. After Aladdin manages to catch her, they are banished from Turkistan, and they reach Baghdad along with Ginu. They start taking lessons from Rukhsaar, the principal of Baghdad's school (all the four have no memory of their past life). Gradually, Aladdin regains his memory about his previous life.
Aladdin tricks Zafar to make him reveal where he has kept the memories and makes him turn against Zeher. As time passes, he completely falls for Yasmine and always speaks of her, for which Ginu & Anghuti Chaap tease him. Aladdin is shocked to know that Yasmine was the Sultana of Baghdad. He saves her and realizes that she is his real love and life partner.
Aladdin tells Yasmine about Zafar and his wicked plans. He then brings Zarina, a scorpion, to finish Zafar's powers and restore Baghdad's citizens' memories. Zarina bites Zafar, and all the memories he had taken away are restored while she gets killed by him. Aladdin is reunited with his mother Rukhsaar, his brothers Anghuti Chaap and Ginu, and his love Yasmine.
After lots of hurdles, Zafar and Zeher are captured and jailed. Yasmine is proclaimed the Sultana-e-Baghdad while Zafar and Zeher plot against Rukhsaar. Zafar and Zeher manage to escape. Later, Yasmine confesses her love to Aladdin, and both of them get engaged. Zafar tells them that a meteoroid will soon crash on Earth, and the Black Lamp can only stop that. Aladdin, Yasmine, and Zafar hence travel to Marakkesh to get the lamp. After a series of incidents, Zafar takes over the Black lamp and its genie and becomes the master of the Black Genie. On the other side, Zeher makes Anguthi Chhap her slave, but he sacrifices himself to free himself from her slavery to do further crimes.
Anghuti Chhap, before his death, tells Rukhsaar that Zafar can't be killed because he has locked his soul in a locket hidden in the Hell on land. He helps her to get there, and she gets the locket. She goes to Marakkesh to kill Zafar. Ginu tries to take over the Black Genie but is unsuccessful. Meanwhile, Rukhsaar frees Zafar's soul from the locket, and Aladdin kills him. The Black Genie gets captured in his lamp again but vows that he'll surely come to take revenge for his Master's death. Everything in Baghdad goes very well, and Aladdin and Yasmine get married. Someone releases the Black Genie out again, and Ginu senses the new danger. He takes Aladdin and Yasmine to the desert. The series ends showing Aladdin and Yasmine signing off on their way to fight the evils of the world once again.
- Siddharth Nigam as Aladdin and Haider (Aladdin's evil duplicate) - A kind-hearted and smart, handsome young lad, widely known in Baghdad as Kala Chor (Black Thief). He was the master of the Genie of the Lamp (Ginu), Genie of the Ring (Anghuti-Chaap), Genie of the Bottle (Ginnee Minnee), and Genie of the Pendant (Chand Changezi). He was also Yasmine's best friend and lover-turned-fiancé in Season 1 and 2. He was killed by his father in Season 2 along with Yasmine. In Season 3, he is reborn in Turkistan as a prince, Shehzada Aladdin. After being cast out of Turkistan with the current Kali Chorni-Yasmine, they return to Baghdad. He also regains his memory about his previous life and marries Yasmine at the end of the series. (2018–2021)
- Avneet Kaur (21 August 2018 - 27 March 2020) / Ashi Singh (13 July 2020 - 5 Feb 2021) as Sultana-e-Baghdad, Sultana Yasmine, (formerly Princess Yasmine), a courageous and beautiful young woman who roamed Baghdad assuring the welfare of her citizens. She met Aladdin and became his best friend. The two fell in love. Ginu called her Pyari Pareshani Ji, and she became good friends with Jinnee-Minee. She was killed by Omar in Season 2 along with Aladdin. In Season 3, she is reborn in Turkistan as a commoner and became the black thief of that kingdom and helps the people in need. She also has a talking parrot named Chatar-Patar Shaheen. Yasmine eventually falls for the current Shehzada Aladdin after regaining her memory. She marries Aladdin at the end of the series.
- Raashul Tandon as Hassan-Ul-Rahman-Bin-Tughluq or the Genie of the Lamp, a Jinn who Aladdin considers a brother and calls Ginu. He is the most powerful Jinn in the world. He was Zafar's genie with all memory lost, but regained them and helped Aladdin in every possible way to take down Zafar. He was captive in his lamp again by Zafar after Aladdin and Yasmine's deaths and lost all of his memories once more. Shehzada Aladdin again discovers his lamp in Season 3 and becomes his master again, following which, Ginu regains his memory. (2018–2021).
- Aamir Dalvi as Zafar, the former Grand Vizier and the Sultan of Baghdad after Aladdin and Yasmines's deaths. He is a greedy man who plans to take over the world. He is also known as Mucchad and responsible for all the troubles in Baghdad. After his defeat, Zafar faked his death and disguised himself as Faraz, his younger brother, and helped Aladdin to kill Mallika. He then revealed his true identity afterwards to take his revenge by using the Devil's Dagger which he got from Aladdin by deception. Using the Devil's Dagger, Zafar became an Ayyar (sorcerer) after Aladdin, Yasmine, and Omar's deaths and took over Baghdad by erasing Aladdin and Yasmine's memory from every citizen's mind. In Season 3, he aims to claim the Black Lamp but loses all his power from Zarina's sting. He became the master of the Kala Jinn, but still met his demise at the reborn Aladdin's hands. (2018–2021)
- Smita Bansal as Rukhsaar – Aladdin's mother before rebirth, a very kind-hearted person who never held grudges even to those who are cruel around her. She lost her memory due to Zafar's magic and taught children in Baghdad in the Shahi Talimghar (Royal School) where she is the Principal (Badi Ustaad). She regains her memory later and permits Aladdin to kill Zafar after everything he put them through. (2018–2021)
- Praneet Bhat as Anghuti Chhaap – Genie of the Ring, a Jinn found in Misr. He became Aladdin's genie after Zafar betrayed him. He was sacrificed by Zafar and Zeher to revive Mallika but he returns as Ginu revived him using Zeher's poison. He was captivated in a prison by Zafar but helps Aladdin to get his memory back. He dies because of Zeher, and his funeral is attended by his friends. His spirit continues to watch over his friends. (2019–2021)
- Gireesh Sahdev as Omar, Aladdin's father before rebirth, who used to call him Ustad Ji in Season 1. He was killed by Baghdad's soldiers while saving Aladdin from his death punishment. He is shown to have become an angel when he cures Rukhsar's blindness and tells Rukhsar about Ali's truth. Also, he returns as Angel to stop his son from bringing the Devil's Dagger in Season 2 but later he himself gives him the third part of Dagger. For this act, he fell from grace and was sent to hell. At the end of Season 2, he jumps into the volcano to punish himself for killing Aladdin and Yasmine. (2018–2020)
- Sonal Bhojwani as Jinee-Minee, Genie of the Bottle, a mermaid-like genie and Ginu's love interest who calls her Sara. She has the ability to freeze time for 30 seconds. She died due to poison in the genie world. (2019–2020)
- Krishang Bhanushali as Chand Changezi, Genie of the Pendant a 1,500-year-old genie but takes the form of a seven-year-old child and can transform into any object. He is also nicknamed Chacha by all. He died in the genie world. (2019–2020)
- Divyangana Jain as Sultana-e-Baltish, also known as Zeher-un-Nissa – Zafar's sister, a cunning person like her brother, who helped him to reveal all the truth of Aladdin and his Jinns and also helped Zafar to get the Devil's Dagger deceptively from Aladdin to become the most powerful in the World. She then helped Zafar to get the Black Magic Lamp as soon as possible but died due to her own poison. (2019–2021)
- Amit Raghuvanshi as Sheefan, one of the best students of Rukhsaar but he is jealous of Shehzada Aladdin and Jinu and creates problems for them though he likes Yasmine very much and always advises her to stay away from Aladdin. He is cunning and only cares about his win even if it causes harm to his own sister and friends. (2020)
- Vikas Grover as Gulbadan, the former Grand Vizier of Baghdad and Aladdin's cousin, an innocent and kind-hearted person who helped Aladdin to save Baghdad. He has forgotten all the memories of Aladdin and Yasmine by Zafar's magic and now works for Zafar. (2018–2020)
- Gulfam Khan as Nazneen Begum – Gulbadan's mother, Mustafa's wife, Aladdin's aunt, and a greedy woman who always collaborates with the evil person whether Zafar or Mallika. She is now a cook in the Shahi Talimghar but also a small thief along with Mustafa Chacha in Season 3. (2018–2020)
- Badrul Islam as Mustafa Chacha – Gulbadan's father, Aladdin's uncle, Omar's younger brother and a comical person who always works with Nazneen in her selfish motives. He is now a cook in Talimghar but also a small thief along with Nazneen Begum in Season 3. (2018–2020)
- Chayan Trivedi as Bulbul Chacha, Aladdin's uncle, Omar and Mustafa's cousin. He helps Aladdin with his various tasks by giving him his new inventions. He is killed by Zafar. (2018–2020)
- Gyan Prakash as Badshah Shahnawaz, the Sultan of Baghdad, Yasmine's father. He is killed by Zafar. (2018–2019)
- Farhina Parvez as Piddi, Yasmine's loyal handmaiden and best friend. She often comforts Yasmine whenever she is upset. (2018–2019)
- Yashu Dhiman as Mallika Begum Mehrunisa, the former Sultana (Queen) of Baghdad, Yasmine's mother. She helped Yasmine to take care of the people of Baghdad. (2018–2019)
- Prakhar Saxena as Subedar Akbar, Zafar's former right hand. (2018–2020)
- Tushar Kawale as Badal, Zafar's brother-in-law. Zafar threw him off a cliff for failing to claim the lamp. (2018)
- Ritu Singh as Bijli, Zafar's sister-in-law. Zafar threw her off a cliff for failing to claim the lamp. (2018)
- Chahat Pandey as Meher, a princess of Yemen and cousin of Yasmine. She fell in love with Aladdin, making Yasmine very jealous. (2019)
- Shrashti Maheshwari as Gulegulfam, Gulbadan's haughty wife who has now gone back to her mom's house. (2019)
- Vinit Kakar as Haiwan-e-Hiblish, the wicked creature who contaminated the water using his toxic venom. (2019)
- Pal John as Sultana-e-Misr, Sultana Adaya, a stubborn princess and Aladdin's former fiancée. She helped Aladdin by giving Atish-e-Aftab. (2019)
- Shivani Badoni as Koyal, another student of Rukhsaar and the sister of Sheefan. She likes Aladdin very much and genuinely cares for everyone even if they are not from her team. (2020)
- Karan Khan as Chulbul, grandson of Bulbul Chacha and an inventor of scientific things like his grandfather, an aid to Rukhsar and Aladdin. (2020–2021)
- Jogesh as Khalibali, a guard who is also a shape-shifter. He can take the shape of any animal such as a cat, dog, or even a bird. He guards the Talimghar according to Zafar. (2020-2021)
- Harsh Vashisht as Sultan-e-Turkistan, Sultan Firoz – Aladdin's father after rebirth, a dutiful and fair Sultan, and a strict father who wants to help Prince Aladdin find the right path. He also gives Aladdin the responsibility to catch the Kali Chorni. (2020)
- Guneet Sharma as Shiraz, Aladdin's close friend. (2020)
- Vipul Tyagi as Faiz, a sidekick of Prince Aladdin who helps him in his mischief. (2020)
- Nausheen Ali Sardar (season 1) / Debina Bonnerjee (Season 2) as the evil sorceress, Mallika who was turned into stone by Hassan (Ginu) in Season 1. She made the lamp of Ginu and Anguthi Chaap's ring. She arose after 500 years and came to Baghdad in Season 2 to become the most powerful in the World using the Devil's Dagger but gets killed by Aladdin using the same weapon in a fight. (2020) 
- Aradhana Sharma as Sultana-e-Aqaba, Sultana Tamanna, a mysterious princess who is a cat-woman and also knows magic. She was given the duty by Omar to guard the Devil's Dagger's second part but Aladdin somehow took it with him. (2020)
- Kajal Jain as Mehzabeen, a witch, who was Zafar's ex-fiancé, that came out due to a task given by Rukhsaar to Shehzaada Aladdin and his team to take the magic lantern in order to get prepared for the Zafar's task. She gets vanished due to Zeher's poison. (2020)
- Viren Singh Rathore as Allah Rakha, is approached by Rukhsaar to get help for Aladdin and other children of Talimghar from Zafar. He fights with Zafar but gets vanished due to Zeher's poison. (2020)
- Unknown as Akkupara, guardian of Earth. She helped Aladdin to reach Allah Rakha after testing his qualities. (2020)
- Unknown as Sunahari, a girl rescued by Yasmine from the gang of Mucchad aka Zafar. Now, she resides along with Yasmine in the Talimghar. (2020)
- Om Aditya Yadav as young Aladdin who saw Princess Yasmine in her childhood and fell for her. (2018)
- Anila K Kharbanda as Roothi, mirror fairy (2020)
- Riddhi Gupta as Jhoothi, mirror fairy (2020)
- Prerika Arora as Tooti, mirror fairy. (2020)
- Shweta Khanduri as Aliza, a witch summoned by Zafar. (2018)
- Milan Singh as Zehreeli, a shape-shifter female serpent who has the power of seeing the future. (2020-2021)
- Soni Singh as Zarina, a shapeshifter, kind-hearted, orphan female scorpion whom Shehzada Aladdin considered a sister. She fell in love with Zafar but gets stabbed by him. As she was coming close to her death she remembered her promise which she had given to her brother Aladdin and thus to fulfil that promise she stings Zafar which leads to the removal of all dark powers from Zafar, thus freeing the memories of Baghdad's citizens.(2020)
- Nirisha Basnnet as Sheher-zaadi, an aid to Zafar. She is the daughter of the Kala Jinn from the Kala Chirag that Zafar wanted.(2021).
From Baalveer Returns (2020):
- Priya Sharma as Nagini, the queen of snakes and venom, created by Bhaymar.
- Dev Joshi as Senior Baalveer, the savior of the world from the future.
- Aditya Ranvijay as Bhaymar, the commander of Kaal Lok from the future.
- Vansh Sayani as Vivaan, Junior Baalveer from the future.
- Pavitra Punia as Timnasa, the evil queen of Kaal Lok from the future.
|2018||Zee Rishtey Awards||Best New Show||Aladdin – Naam Toh Suna Hoga|||
|Indian Television Academy Awards||Best Actor in a Negative Role||Aamir Dalvi|||
|Best Actor||Siddharth Nigam|||
|2019||Zee Gold Awards||Gold Debut – Female||Avneet Kaur|
|People's Favourite TV Actor||Siddharth Nigam|||
- The series is dubbed and aired in Tamil on Sun TV since 29 September 2019.
- The series is dubbed and aired in Malayalam on Surya TV since 5 August 2019.
- The series is being aired on Sony SAB's sister channel Sony Pal since 15 June 2020 at 8 PM IST daily.
- The series is dubbed and aired in Filipino on GMA Network since 1 July 2019.
- The series aired on Swarnavahini in Sri Lanka in Sinhala since 16 September 2019.
- The series aired on Azteca 7 in Mexico since 27 April 2020.
- The series is dubbed and aired in Turkey on 360 (TV Channel) since 1 May 2020.
- The series is dubbed and aired in Telugu on Gemini TV from 30 September 2019 to 26 April 2020.
- The series is dubbed and aired in Kannada on Udaya TV from 8 June 2020 to 13 November 2020.
- "Siddharth Nigam and Avneet Kaur in SAB TV's fantasy drama Aladdin". The Indian Express.
- "SAB TV to bring alive Aladdin with its new show 'Aladdin: Naam Toh Suna Hoga'". Mumbai Live.
- "Aladdin–Naam Toh Suna Hoga actor Siddharth Nigam: Excited to play my childhood hero on screen". The Indian Express.
- "Siddharth Nigam and Avneet Kaur's show Aladdin: Naam Toh Suna Hoga completes 200 episodes; see celebration pictures – Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 25 May 2019.
- "Ashi Singh replaces Avneet Kaur in 'Aladdin: Naam Toh Suna Hoga'". Retrieved 1 July 2020.
- "Raashul Tandon talks about his transformation into a negative Genie – Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 25 May 2019.
- India-West, R. M. VIJAYAKAR, Special to. "Aamir Dalvi Calls Himself a 'Schizophrenic Actor'". India West. Retrieved 25 May 2019.
- "Amir Dalvi Re-enters Sony Sab's Aladdin Naam Toh Suna Hoga Faraz". TellyChakkar. Retrieved 21 July 2020.
- Team, Tellychakkar. "Pranit Bhatt aka Genie of 'The Ring' possesses the people of Baghdad on Sony SAB's Aladdin". Tellychakkar.com. Retrieved 25 May 2019.
- "Zafar to take control of ALL the Genies on Sony SAB's Aladdin: Naam Toh Suna Hoga". tellychakkar.com. Retrieved 15 February 2020.
- "Vikas Grover to join the cast of 'Aladdin' | TV – Times of India Videos". timesofindia.indiatimes.com.
- "My family is critical about my work: Gulfam Khan". outlookindia.com/.
- "TV's Ashoka aka Sidharth Nigam to play the lead in 'Aladdin, Naam Toh Suna Hoga' – Times of India". The Times of India.
- "Harsh Vasishtha to enter Aladdin: Naam Toh Suna Hoga; says 'getting a chance to explore comedy again'". Times of India. Retrieved 26 August 2020.
- "Guneet Sharma to join cast of 'Aladdin: Naam Toh Suna Hoga' as Shiraz". Republic World. Retrieved 26 August 2020.
- "Debina Bonnerjee wraps up her negative cameo role in 'Aladdin: Naam Toh Suna Hoga' – Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 16 August 2020.
- "MTV Splitsvilla X2 fame Aradhana Sharma bags SAB TV's Aladdin: Naam Toh Suna Hoga". TellyChakkar. Retrieved 31 July 2020.
- "Baalveer & Aladdin join forces to fight evil | 27th to 31st Jan | 8pm & 9pm" – via www.youtube.com.
- "Behind The Scenes | Maha Episode of Aladdin and Baalveer | Aladdin – Naam Toh Suna Hoga | BaalVeer" – via www.youtube.com.
- "Zee Rishtey Awards 2018 Winners List: Sriti-Shabbir, Eisha-Adnan, Surbhi Jyoti & Others Bag Awards". filmibeat.com. 14 October 2018.
- "ITA Awards 2018: Surbhi Chandna, Divyanka Tripathi, Harshad Chopda win big". India Today.
- "ITA Awards 2018 Winners List". Indian Express.
- "Gold Awards 2019". zee5.com.
- "Sun TV Sunday serial". The Indian Express.
- "Alavudin Serial Surya TV Launching on 5th August 2019 at 6.00 P.M – Aladdin Sony Sab every monday to friday at 6.00 P.M on surya tv, malayalam fantasy serial Alavudin". indiantvinfo.com.
- ALL, ONE FOR (23 September 2019). "DYK? Aladdin – Naam Toh Suna Hoga Aired on GMA Network in the Philippines from # 1 July 2019, as part of The Heart of Asia's 16th-anniversary celebration. First Indian drama series on Philippine television. Aired on Swarnavahini in Sri Lanka #16Sep 2019 in all weekdays 7:30 pm.pic.twitter.com/mMQoCXdsB1".
- Alauddin Adbutha Deepam Serial Page
- "Kannada TV Serial Aladdin Kannada Synopsis Aired On UDAYA TV Channel". Nettv4u.com.