Akkışla is a town and district of Kayseri Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. According to 2000 census, population of the district is 9,864 of which 3,265 live in the town of Akkışla.
|• Mayor||Azmi Kazım Sonkur (CHP)|
|• District||545.95 km2 (210.79 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,592 m (5,223 ft)|
|• District density||12/km2 (31/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (in Turkish). Archived from the original (XLS) on 2007-07-22. Retrieved 2008-03-25.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Akkışla, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-03-25.
- District governor's official website (in Turkish)
- District municipality's official website (in Turkish)