Air & Cosmos
Air & Cosmos is a French-language weekly industry magazine that covers the aerospace sector. The first issue was published on 25 March 1963. As of 2013, the magazine is the leading industry magazine in the French language; and one of the top three industry magazines, the other two being English-language publications Aviation Week & Space Technology and Flight International. The magazine is owned by Discom, who bought it in 2013.
|Editor||Yann Cochennec |
|Publisher||Hubert de Caslou |
|Year founded||1963 |
|Based in||Paris |
In 1963, many contributors from Les Ailes (English: "Wings"; published: 1921-1963) were also published in Air & Cosmos. The founding publisher Eugène Bollard stated that the magazine would cover aviation fans, aviation advocacy, commercial aviation, aeronautic sector, astronautic sector, military aviation, general aviation, and youth interest. The founding editor, Jean-Marie Riche, had been assistant editor at Les Ailes. The first assistant editor, Roland Desbarbieux, had been assistant editor at L'Air et l'Espace (English: "Air and Space"). .
Air & Cosmos InternationalEdit
Air & Cosmos International is an English language website published by Air & Cosmos and derived from the French-language magazine's content.
- Jane's Defence Weekly, a similar magazine for the defense sector
- "Qui sommes-nous ?" (in French). Air & Cosmos. Retrieved 17 March 2017.
- Alexandre Debouté (8 November 2013). ""Le Revenu" vend sa pépite "Air & Cosmos"" (in French). Le Figaro.
- Delphine Le Goff (12 November 2013). "Air & Cosmos Passe Dans Le Giron De Discom" (in French). Stratégies: Marketing Communication Médias Digital.
- Eugène Bollard (25 March 1963). "La conquête de l'air est achevée, celle du Cosmos commence". Air et Cosmos (in French). No. 1. p. 2. ISSN 1240-3113.
- Jean-Marie Riche (25 March 1963). "Air et Cosmos se présente". Air et Cosmos (in French). No. 1. p. 3. ISSN 1240-3113.
- "Échos et potins". Air et Cosmos (in French). No. 1. 25 March 1963. p. 33. ISSN 1240-3113.
- Duncan Macrae (9 March 2017). "About Us". Air & Cosmos International. Air & Cosmos.