This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Aiden Brady (Life Ball 2013)
|Other names||Aiden Shaw|
|Occupation||Author, model, musician|
Brady adopted the last name "Shaw" in the early 1990s when he began working in gay pornography,  and appeared in over 50 films. He retired from the porn industry in 1999, but in 2004, he starred in another gay porn film with Hot House.
In 1991, Shaw collaborated with the New York artist Mark Beard to produce a limited edition publication named Aiden. The book included several portraits of Shaw, with text written by both Beard and Shaw as a form of dialogue.
Shaw published his first novel, Brutal, in 1996. Also in 1996, The Bad Press published a collection of his poems, If Language at the Same Time Shapes and Distorts our Ideas and Emotions, How do we Communicate Love? He wrote two more novels; Boundaries (1997) and Wasted (2001), and an autobiography, My Undoing (2006) in which he openly discusses his life in the sex industry as a porn star and sex worker, his drug use, and his HIV status (Shaw was diagnosed HIV positive in 1997).
Shaw was signed to Success Models in Paris and Sight Management Studio in Barcelona. Shaw was photographed by Giampaolo Sgura for Hercules International magazine. In 2013 he was the face of the Polish fashion company Bytom. In 2014, Shaw walked for Berluti. Shaw was featured by New Zealand menswear brand, Working Style for their Autumn Winter 2014 campaign. In 2016, Shaw reverted to his birth name as he continued to model for international brands like Massimo Dutti.
- Brutal (Millivres Books, 1996) ISBN 1-873741-24-3
- If Language at the Same Time Shapes and Distorts Our Ideas and Emotions, How Do We Communicate Love? (The Bad Press, 1996) ISBN 0-9517233-4-0
- Boundaries (Brighton: Millivres Prowler Group 1997) ISBN 1-873741-48-0
- Wasted (Brighton: Millivres Prowler Group, 2001) ISBN 1-902852-34-6
- My Undoing: Love in the Thick of Sex, Drugs, Pornography, and Prostitution (New York: Carroll & Graf, 2006) ISBN 0-7867-1743-2
- Sordid Truths: Selling My Innocence for a Taste of Stardom (Alyson Books, 2009) ISBN 1-59350-137-4
- Potter, Sarah (24 February 2016). "CoolBoy Of The Week- Aiden Shaw". Bang Talk Magazine. Retrieved 7 October 2017.[permanent dead link]
- Beard, Mark; Brady, Aiden (1992). Aiden. London, England: Feard Press. ASIN B0006P9EYM.
- "Aiden Shaw article". Gay.net. Archived from the original on 24 September 2015. Retrieved 5 December 2015.
- Ford, Tyrone (11 December 2009). "Aiden Shaw on surviving porn, prostitution". Washington Blade. Retrieved 6 June 2015.
- "Perfect Fit (2004)". IMDB. Retrieved 7 October 2017.
- "Perfect Fit". Hot House. Retrieved 7 October 2017.
- Shaw, Aiden (1996), If language at the same time shapes and distorts our ideas and emotions, how do we communicate love?, Bemis/Flaherty Collection of Gay Poetry, The Bad Press, OCLC 298124621
- Josh Sparber (September 2006). "The Porn Identity (interview with Aiden Shaw)". Poz.com. Retrieved 12 July 2012.
- Sam Page (January 2010). "Coming To Terms (interview with Aiden Shaw)". HIVPLUSMAG.com. Archived from the original on 4 May 2010. Retrieved 12 July 2012.
- "Profile - Aiden Brady". Sight-Management.com. Retrieved 7 October 2017.
- "Aiden Shaw by Giampaolo Sgura For Herculese Universal Magazine". AccidentalBear.com. May 2012. Retrieved 5 December 2015.
- "Aiden Shaw & Anatol Modzelewski for Bytom". The Fashionisto. 11 September 2013. Retrieved 7 December 2015.
- "Berluti Show SS14 – List of Models". Models.com. Retrieved 7 December 2014.
- "Aiden Shaw and our AW14 Campaign". Working Style. Retrieved 27 March 2015.
- "Noah Mills, Hao Yun Xiang & Aiden Brady Don Massimo Dutti's Contemporary Tailoring". TheFashionisto.com. 21 September 2016. Retrieved 7 October 2017.