This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
AiT/Planet Lar is an American comic book publishing company based in San Francisco, California. It was founded in 1999 by Larry Young and Mimi Rosenheim. The company focuses on releasing original graphic novels into the mass market, although the company has published trade paperbacks of serialized mini-series originally published by other companies.
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||San Francisco, California|
|Distribution||Diamond Book Distributors|
All titles below are original graphic novels, unless otherwise stated.
- Aces: Curse of the Red Baron
- Astronauts in Trouble (originally serialized by Gun Dog Comics)
- The Annotated Mantooth! (originally serialized by Funk-O-Tron)
- Bad Mojo
- Black Diamond
- Black Heart Billy (originally serialized by Slave Labor Graphics)
- Channel Zero (original mini-series serialized by Image Comics)
- Channel Zero: Jennie One
- Codeflesh (originally serialized by Image Comics and Funk-O-Tron)
- The Couriers
- Doll and Creature
- Full Moon Fever
- Giant Robot Warriors
- Johnny Dynamite (originally serialized by Dark Horse Comics)
- Last of the Independents
- Nobody (originally serialized by Oni Press)
- Planet of the Capes
- Proof of Concept
- Scurvy Dogs
- Shatter (originally serialized by First Comics)
- Sky Ape (originally serialized by Slave Labor Graphics)
- Smoke and Guns
- Switchblade Honey
- White Death
- Holmes (by Omaha Perez, 104 pages, March 2008, ISBN 1-932051-51-1)
- Seven Sons (by Alexander Grecian and Riley Rossmo, 88 pages, 2006, ISBN 1-932051-46-5)
- White Death (by Robbie Morrison and Charlie Adlard, 96 pages, 2002, ISBN 0-9709360-6-0)
- Demo (by Brian Wood and Becky Cloonan)
- Planet of the Capes
- Rock Bottom
- Sunset City
- True Story, Swear to God: Chances Are... (by Tom Beland)
- True Story, Swear to God: This One Goes to Eleven (by Tom Beland)
- True Story, Swear to God: 100 Stories (by Tom Beland)
Art, design, and non-fictionEdit
- Available Light
- Badlands: The Unproduced Screenplay
- Come in Alone
- The Making of Astronauts in Trouble
- Public Domain
- Surviving Grady
- Tales from Fish Camp
- True Facts
- Our Publishers
- "Curse of the Red Baron: Denton talks 'Aces'". Comic Book Resources. April 28, 2008.
- "Revisiting Codeflesh with Joe Casey and Larry Young". Newsarama. October 24, 2003. Archived from the original on July 27, 2009.
- "Omaha Perez official site". Archived from the original on 2008-04-06.
- "Q&A: Omaha Perez". Newsarama. January 24, 2008.
- "That Heavy Feeling: Casey and Adlard's 'Rock Bottom'". Comic Book Resources. August 22, 2006.
This article's use of external links may not follow Wikipedia's policies or guidelines. (August 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Interview with Larry Young. AICN Comics. July 24, 2007.
- Podcast Interview with Larry Young. Collected Comics Library. April 16, 2008.
- Larry Young on Things to Come. Newsarama. July 17, 2003.
|This article about a comics publishing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|