Adrian LeRoy (born May 6, 1987) is a Canadian former soccer player.
|Full name||Adrian LeRoy|
|Date of birth||May 6, 1987|
|Place of birth||Ottawa, Ontario, Canada|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|2006||Maine Black Bears|
|2007–2009||Old Dominion Monarchs|
|2008||Hampton Roads Piranhas||13||(0)|
|2012||Harrisburg City Islanders||10||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of April 20, 2016|
College and AmateurEdit
LeRoy began his college career at Carleton University in 2005, leading the team to an Ontario University Championship. After one season there, he moved to the University of Maine where he played 15 games in 2006 and was named 2006 University of Maine Scholar Athlete Rising Star. In 2007, LeRoy redshirted his sophomore year after transferring to Old Dominion University. In 2008, he played in 10 games and scored one goal against George Mason. In 09', he finished the year with two assists.
LeRoy join Harrisburg City Islanders in 2012 before returning to Edmonton for the 2013 season. In 2014, he returned to Ottawa and went on trial with his newly-professional former club, the Ottawa Fury, but was not signed.
- "United Soccer Leagues (USL)". Uslsoccer.com. Archived from the original on November 10, 2012. Retrieved May 4, 2013.
- "United Soccer Leagues (USL)". Uslsoccer.com. Retrieved May 4, 2013.
- "Fury's Adrian LeRoy Signs with FC Edmonton". Ottawafury.com. April 19, 2011. Archived from the original on March 10, 2012. Retrieved May 4, 2013.
- "Professional soccer player Adrian LeRoy returns to where is all started and couldn't be more happy about it". Ottawa SUN. Retrieved 20 April 2016.
- "Adrian LeRoy, Financial Advisor". IPC Investment Corporation. Retrieved 20 April 2016.