Adel Tankova (born 22 May 2000) is an Israeli Olympic figure skater. She competed for Israel at the 2018 Winter Olympics with Ronald Zilberberg in Figure Skating in ice dancing and a team event in Pyeongchang, South Korea.
|Born||22 May 2000|
|Residence||Hackensack, New Jersey, U.S.|
|Height||1.63 m (5 ft 4 in)|
|Former partner(s)||Evgeni Krasnopolski|
|Coached by||Galit Chait Moracci|
Early and personal lifeEdit
Figure skating careerEdit
Tankova began skating in 2004. Her former partner in pairs was Evgeni Krasnopolski. Her current partner is Ronald Zilberberg, with whom she began competing in 2016. Her coach and choreographer is Galit Chait Moracci.
In 2017/2018, the pair won the Israeli National Championship, and came in 28th in the ISU European Ice Dance Championship.
Tankova and Zilberberg competed for Israel at the 2018 Winter Olympics in Figure Skating in ice dancing and a team event in Pyeongchang, South Korea. They scored 46.66 in the short dance event for an overall finish of 24th place.
- "Adel Tankova," isuresults.com.
- "2018 Winter Olympics," Jewish Sports Review, March/April 2018, Vol. 11, No. 6, Issue 126, page 2.
- "Figure Skating | Athlete Profile: Adel TANKOVA - Pyeongchang 2018 Olympic Winter Games," olympic.org.
- "Athlete Profile: Adel TANKOVA". PyeongChang2018.com. PyeongChang Organizing Committee for the 2018 Olympic & Paralympic Winter Games. Archived from the original on 2018-04-20.
- "Israel fails to qualify for Olympic figure skating finals," The Times of Israel.
|This Israeli biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|