Adam John Sztykiel is an American television and film producer and screenwriter known for such television series and films as Undateable, which he also created based on the book, Undateable: 311 Things Guys do That Guarantee They Won't be Dating or Having Sex, by Ellen Rakieten and Anne Coyle, Due Date, Made of Honor and the upcoming We're the Millers 2.
|Born||Adam John Sztykiel
January 9, 1978
Detroit, Michigan U.S.
|2008||Made of Honor||screenplay, story||co-wrote with Deborah Kaplan and Harry Elfont|
|2010||Due Date||screenplay||co-wrote with Alan R. Cohen, Alan Freedland and Todd Phillips|
|2014-2016||Undateable||creator, writer, executive producer||TV Series|
|2015||Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip||writer||co-wrote with Randi Mayem Singer|
|2017||Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul||writer||Uncredited|
|2018||Rampage||screenplay||co-wrote with Ryan Engle, Carlton Cuse and Ryan J. Condal|
|TBA||We're the Millers 2||writer||Announced|
- Goldberg, Lesley; Rose, Lacey (10 May 2013). "NBC Series Orders: 'Chicago Fire' Spinoff, 'Ironside' Remake, 'Undateable'". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 11 May 2013.
- Stanley, Alessandra (28 May 2014). "A Bunch of Friends? Yeah, Again: 'Undateable' Keeps a Sitcom Formula Alive". The New York Times. Retrieved 28 November 2015.
- Fienberg, Daniel (29 May 2014). "Interview: Bill Lawrence and Adam Sztykiel on 'Undateable' and The State of TV Comedy". HitFix. Retrieved 29 November 2015.
- Sztykiel, Adam (28 May 2014). "The 5 Most Undateable Sitcom Characters". Huffington Post. Retrieved 29 November 2015.
- "List of Benefactors". University of Southern California - Cinematic Arts. Retrieved 28 November 2015.
- Callwood, Brett (10 June 2014). "We speak with 'Undateable' creator Adam Sztykiel". Detroit Metro Times. Retrieved 28 November 2015.