This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Adam K. Goodheart is an American historian, essayist and author. He is known for his book on the social history of the early days of the American Civil War: 1861: The Civil War Awakening, and for his essays in publications such as The Atlantic, The New York Times, and National Geographic. He was one of the founders and senior editors of the magazine of the Library of Congress, Civilization. He is the director of the C.V. Starr Center for the Study of the American Experience at Washington College.
Goodheart has a bachelors degree from Harvard University.
- "Looking At The Civil War 150 Years Later". NPR. Retrieved 2018-04-24.
- Goodheart, Adam. "Adam Goodheart". The Atlantic. Retrieved 2018-04-24.
- "Adam Goodheart – Opinionator". Retrieved 2018-04-24.
- "How Abraham Lincoln's Funeral Train Journey Made History". April 18, 2015. Retrieved 2018-04-24.
- "Adam Goodheart". www.washcoll.edu. Retrieved 2018-04-24.