Adam Chazen (born July 19, 1986) is an American special effects producer who has worked in television and film, and is best known for his work on the cable television series Game of Thrones, for which he has received five Emmy Awards.
Chazen grew up in Old Bridge Township, New Jersey and attended Cheesequake Elementary School and Carl Sandburg Middle School before graduating from Old Bridge High School in 2004. Building on an interest in film that started in middle school, Chazen initiated his career in TV and film by recording events at his high school. He attended Rowan University, earning a degree in radio, television and film from the school's College of Communication and Creative Arts. Rowan University recognized Chazen in 2013 as the recipient of its Distinguished Young Alumnus Award. In 2016, Chazen was inducted in his former high school's Hall of Fame in Old Bridge Township, New Jersey. 
After graduating from Rowan in 2008, Before moving to Belfast, Northern Ireland, to work on Game of Thrones, Chazen had worked on the documentary Being Elmo: A Puppeteer's Journey, and the films Iron Man 2, Transformers, Yogi Bear and 2012, before moving to Belfast to work on Game of Thrones.
As a visual effects associate producer on Game of Thrones, he was part of the HBO team that won the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Special Visual Effects in five consecutive years, from 2012 to 2016. In 2019, Chazen was nominated for another Emmy for the final season of Game of Thrones. 
- Santoriello, Angela. "Old Bridge native wins Emmy for outstanding visual effects Now a resident of Ireland, Adam Chazen earned award for HBO’s Game of Thrones, News Transcript, October 3, 2012. Accessed June 4, 2018. "Old Bridge High School graduate Adam Chazen shares his Emmy award with his mom, Michele. Adam Chazen has an eye for the unusual. That is why the Old Bridge, Middlesex County, native was handed the Outstanding Special Visual Effects award at the 2012 Creative Arts Emmys for his work on HBO’s Game of Thrones."
- "Emmy winner Chazen to accept 2013 Distinguished Young Alumnus Award", Rowan University, August 14, 2013. Accessed June 4, 2018. "Adam Chazen may just claim his second straight Emmy Award next month. But first, the 2008 Rowan University alumnus, who splits his home between Los Angeles and Northern Ireland, will swing by his alma mater on Sunday, Sept. 1, to accept the University’s 2013 Distinguished Young Alumnus Award."
- "$139K in scholarships awarded, 3 honored in Old Bridge". MY CENTRAL JERSEY. Retrieved 2019-07-17.
- Bautista, Jessica. "Rowan University grad Adam Chazen scores an Emmy for work on Game of Thrones", South Jersey Times, September 18, 2012. Accessed June 4, 2018. "From there, he went on to working on films including Transformers, Yogi Bear, 2012, Iron Man 2 and the documentary Being Elmo. While Chazen now resides in Belfast, Ireland, for filming purposes, the rising star maintains connections with Rowan University."
- Giardina, Carolyn. "Creative Arts Emmys: 'Game of Thrones' Wins Fifth Consecutive VFX Award", The Hollywood Reporter, September 10, 2016. Accessed June 4, 2018.
- "Emmys: 'Game of Thrones' Creative Arts Nominations Highlight Show's VFX Winning Streak". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2019-07-17.