Adam Bouzid (born 30 November 1987) is a French-Algerian footballer who currently plays for SVN Zweibrücken. He is the younger brother of Hearts and Algerian International football player Ismaël Bouzid.
|Date of birth||30 November 1987|
|Place of birth||Nancy, France|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Position(s)||Midfielder, Central midfielder, Right back|
|2007–2008||TSG 1899 Hoffenheim II|
|2011–2013||MC El Eulma||20||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 00:00, 19 September 2013 (UTC)|
Bouzid began his playing career in the junior ranks of FC Metz and of LB Châteauroux. He then played in the junior ranks of a number of different clubs in France and Germany: FC Metz, FSV Oggersheim, Wormatia Worms, TSG 1899 Hoffenheim II and ES Troyes.
In August 2010, he moved to England to sign with Southend United of League Two, as one of seventeen new signings. This move came despite difficulties in securing his transfer from the Moroccan club, after delays in getting the necessary paperwork from the Moroccan government. He made his debut for the club in the Football League Trophy in their goalless First Round encounter with Gillingham at Roots Hall, he was replaced by Louie Soares at half-time before Southend went on to win 4–3 on penalties. On 26 October 2010 Bouzid suffered a head injury in a reserve team game against Colchester United which required emergency surgery to his skull. On 14 January 2011, Bouzid went on a week-long trial with Scottish club Ross County F.C. However, he did not do enough to impress manager Willie McStay and returned to Southend. In May 2011 he was one of five players told they were to be released by Southend
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 3 October 2011. Retrieved 2010-09-30.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Chris Barker and Adam Bouzid set for Southend deals". BBC Sport. 5 August 2010. Retrieved 17 September 2010.
- "Southend United register 17 new signings". BBC Sport. 6 August 2010. Retrieved 17 September 2010.
- "Southend United hopeful on Bilel Mohsni papers". BBC Sport. 12 August 2010. Retrieved 17 September 2010.
- "Southend United's Bouzid and Mohsni registered to play". BBC Sport. 18 August 2010. Retrieved 17 September 2010.
- "Southend 0 – 0 Gillingham". BBC Sport. 31 August 2010. Retrieved 17 September 2010.
- LTD, Digital Sports Group. "Southend United's Adam Bouzid goes on trail at Ross County". Football.co.uk. Retrieved 7 February 2018.
- McStay still looking to strengthen Ross County squad after trialists fail to earn contracts
- "Five set to leave Southend United". BBC Sport. British Broadcasting Corporation. 4 May 2011. Retrieved 4 May 2011.