Ada Pometti (born 13 May 1955) is an Italian film, television and stage actress.
Nunzia Agata Pometti
13 May 1955
Life and careerEdit
Born Nunzia Agata Pometti in Catania, Sicily, she graduated from the Centro Sperimentale di Cinematografia in Rome, and she worked at the Teatro Stabile di Catania. A character actress, she was sometimes credited with the names Priscilla Benson and Ada Pomeroy.
- His Name Was King (1971)
- Il sindacalista (1972)
- The Killer Is on the Phone (1972)
- Women in Cell Block 7 (1973)
- Property Is No Longer a Theft (1973)
- La via dei babbuini (1974)
- Commissariato di notturna (1974)
- Il caso Raoul (1975)
- The Exorcist: Italian Style (1975)
- Savage Three (1975)
- Cagliostro (1975)
- L'Italia s'è rotta (1976)
- Basta che non si sappia in giro (1976)
- Zanna Bianca e il grande Kid (1977)
- Il Capo dei Capi (TV Mini-Series, 2007)
- Il tredicesimo apostolo (TV Series, 2014)
- "La giuria e gli ospiti - edizione 2008". Corti and Cigarettes. Retrieved 30 January 2015.
|This article about an Italian actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|