Ada High School (Ohio)
|Ada High School|
725 West North Street
|Type||Public, Coeducational high school|
|Color(s)||Purple and Gold |
|Athletics conference||Northwest Conference|
|Accreditation||North Central Association of Colleges and Schools |
|Athletic Director||Ken Jochims|
The District spends $7,419 per pupil in current expenditures. The district spends 63% on instruction, 32% on support services, and 4% on other elementary and secondary expenditures.
It has 16 students for every full-time equivalent teacher, with the OH state average being 19 students per full-time equivalent teacher. 13% of students have an Individualized Education Program (IEP). An IEP is a written plan for students eligible for special needs services.
Ohio High School Athletic Association State ChampionshipsEdit
- Zac Dysert is currently a free agent for the NFL
Walt Bettinger is the President and Chief Executive Officer of The Charles Schwab Corporation headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
- OHSAA. "Ohio High School Athletic Association member directory". Archived from the original on 2010-11-25. Retrieved 2010-03-16.
- "Ada High School". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved February 12, 2019.
- NCA-CASI. "NCA-Council on Accreditation and School Improvement". Archived from the original on 16 April 2010. Retrieved 2010-03-16.
- "Athletics". Ada Exempted Village Schools. Archived from the original on 15 January 2015. Retrieved 15 January 2015.
- OHSAA. "Ohio High School Athletic Association Web site". Archived from the original on 31 December 2006. Retrieved 2006-12-31.
|This Hardin County, Ohio school article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|