|Look up Acropolis, acropolis, acropoleis, or Akropolis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An acropolis is a "high city" or citadel.
Acropolis or Akropolis may also refer to:
- Acropolis of Athens, ancient citadel located on a high rocky outcrop above the city of Athens
- Acropolis, a neighborhood of modern Athens near the ancient monument, also known as Makrygianni, Athens
- Acropolis of Rhodes
- Acropolis (butterfly), a genus in the family Nymphalidae
- Akropolis (Vilnius), the largest shopping mall in Lithuania
- Akropolis (Kaunas), the fourth largest shopping mall in Lithuania
- Akropolis (Klaipėda), the sixth largest shopping mall in Lithuania
- Akropolis (newspaper), a Greek newspaper based in Athens
- Acropolis (play) by Robert E. Sherwood (1933)
- The Acropolis (mountain), in Tasmania
- Acropolis Rally, racing competition in Greece
- Acropolis Tournament, basketball international tournament
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Acropolis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.