|Look up acrobat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Acrobat may refer to:
- Acrobat, one who practises acrobatics
- Paraavis Acrobat, a Russian paraglider design
- The Acrobats (1927), a wood carving by Alan Durst
- Adobe Acrobat, a family of computer programs
- Acrobat.com, a suite of hosted document exchange services from Adobe Systems
- "Acrobat" (song), from U2's album Achtung Baby
- "Acrobat", a song from Maxïmo Park's album A Certain Trigger
- Acrobat Records, an American independent record company
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Acrobat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.