|Directed by||Mohan Krishna|
|Produced by||A Sankara Padma|
|Written by||Mohan Krishna|
|Music by||Srikanth Deva|
|Cinematography||R K Prathap|
|Edited by||Suresh Urs|
Dhaaru Nisha Movies
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (May 2018)
Rediff gave the film 2.5 stars out of 5 and called it a "decent thriller". Deccan Chronicle gave the same rating and wrote, "good execution and noteworthy performances make Achaaram a fulfilling experience", while calling it a "tactfully arranged psychological thriller". The New Indian Express wrote, "The debutant director has tried to offer a dark psychological thriller with some freshness. But the screenplay could have been more interestingly crafted and the narrative style more polished. Achaaram is at the most a promising work of a debutant maker". Sify wrote, "Acharam is watchable for the good performance of Ganesh Venkatraman and also for the basic story-line which reflects the current happenings in the society".
- ""It is essential for an artist to connect with all the segments of markets", Ganesh Venkatraman". behindwoods.com. Retrieved 17 September 2015.
- "Friday Fury -June 19". Sify. Retrieved 17 September 2015.
- "Review: Acharam is a decent thriller". Rediff. 22 June 2015. Retrieved 17 September 2015.
- "Movie Review 'Achaaram': A tactfully arranged psychological thriller". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 17 September 2015.
- "Achaaram: Psychological Thriller with a Twist". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 17 September 2015.
- "Review : Acharam". Sify. Retrieved 17 September 2015.