(Redirected from Abdulaziz Ladan Mohammed)
Abdulaziz Ladan Mohammed (Arabic: عبدالعزيز لادان محمد; born 7 January 1991 in Jeddah) is a Saudi Arabian middle-distance runner. At the 2012 Summer Olympics, he competed in the Men's 800 metres.
|Representing Saudi Arabia|
|2009||Asian Indoor Games||Hanoi, Vietnam||7th (h)||800 m||1:58.07|
|Asian Championships||Guangzhou, China||8th||800 m||1:53.69|
|2010||Asian Junior Championships||Hanoi, Vietnam||3rd||800 m||1:48.97|
|World Junior Championships||Moncton, Canada||17th (sf)||800 m||1:50.78|
|Asian Games||Guangzhou, China||13th (h)||800 m||1:50.39|
|2011||Pan Arab Games||Doha, Qatar||2nd (h)||800 m||1:48.91|
|8th (h)||1500 m||3:49.51|
|2012||Olympic Games||London, United Kingdom||23rd (sf)||800 m||1:48.98|
|2013||Asian Championships||Pune, India||2nd||800 m||1:47.01|
|World Championships||Moscow, Russia||8th||800 m||1:46.57|
|2014||Asian Games||Incheon, South Korea||3rd (h)||800 m||1:48.85|
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Abdulaziz Ladan". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC.
- "Abdulaziz Ladan Mohammed". london2012.com. London Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games. Archived from the original on 2013-05-25. Retrieved 31 August 2012.
- Disqualified in the final
- Abdulaziz Ladan MOHAMMED at World Athletics
- Abdulaziz Ladan MOHAMMED at the International Olympic Committee
|This biographical article relating to Saudi Arabian athletics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|